Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 08:00 PM

Mummy all to myself :)

Molly-Jo here,
Just wanted to tell you all what a lovely few day's mummy and I have had. Gracie went home with Daddy to the old house and I got to stay here with Mummy.
We've had a lovely time so far.....Mummy leaves me here with a big chewy bone when she goes out to work, I take the bone from my basket and lay stretched out on Mummy's bed chewing and munching all day. When Mummy gets home we go out for a long walk down by the habour and then along the front. Tonight we walked for over an hour and a half in the dark but I had my flashy light thing hanging off my collar and mummy had her yellow coat on so we could be seen by all the cars, Mummy said we where very safe.
I had a nice big bowl of dinner when we got home but the cats tried to steal most of it so mummy had to swoosh them away other wise I'd just sit and watch them eat my tea. They had their own, but my tea but mine was much nicer than theirs. now i'm curled up on the sofa next to mummy telling her what to type. It's lovely that I haven't got to share
On Saturday I'm going out with Rhudie and I think i just heard Mummy talking to Auntie Snuzee on the phone about a long walk on Sunday as well. I'm just such a lucky girlie
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Lucky girlie indeed... just keep those pesty cats away from your dinner
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Aww, what a lucky girl, you make the most of having mummy all to yourself, before you know it all the gang will be back and you will have to share mummy with them. x
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Oooooohhhhhhhh she's making the most of it all right...... so far she has made herself very comfy on the sofa, she shared my dinner (the cats infected hers) and she's sleeping on my bed each night. she's such a sweet little girl I couldn't refuse her anything.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Your a big softy.. you'd never catch me being so soft with my dogs
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Your a big softy.. you'd never catch me being so soft with my dogs
IanTaylor

You! soft no never.......... coz your boys don't have comfy comfy blankys and sleep on your lovely soft sofa do they Ian?
Worth it though aren't they!!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm sorry... I've no idea what your talking about *cough* hahaha
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:42 AM
oooo Molly, what a lovely time you are having with your mum. She's very kind to you and it sounds like you are in for a fun weekend too.