Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well I'm not sure what to advise, if you do take him you're bound to meet up with dog ignorant people who will likely start ranting about where dogs are not supposed to be

A tip I learned from one of my contracts is that all tube stations (that have lifts or escalators)must also have stairs but they are often hidden away. If Max does feel unhappy in a lift then look for the stairs, likewise I am fairly certain dogs must be carried on escalators so Max would be better off using the stairs.

Could be an interesting journey although my experience of traveling around London on public transport was not good and I shall be happy if I never have to do it ever again
Max is OK with lifts. We worried about that the first time but he just trotted right in. Stairs are never a problem.

The crowds, the barriers, the negativity...........
I occasionaly meet that on our walks. Some people just don't like/fear dogs. It saddens me that they would feel that way about Max, the gentle giant that he is. But Max knows and just strolls on by.

I'm willing to give it a shot.
perriejinnie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-04-2017, 07:55 AM
My dog used to bark whenever we all were sleeping. When we attended it, it didn't bark. As we went to our bedrooms, it started again. It was very frustrating until we learned it had dementia problem.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by perriejinnie View Post
My dog used to bark whenever we all were sleeping. When we attended it, it didn't bark. As we went to our bedrooms, it started again. It was very frustrating until we learned it had dementia problem.
Max is pretty good through the night. Sleeps on his own bed. My dear wife generally gets up earlier than I. Max jumps on our bed and sleeps until he thinks it's time to get up. Then he slaps the bed or pulls the covers off me. There is no winning at that point.....................
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2