Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Monchi
New Member!
Female 

14-03-2017, 12:15 PM

Looking for dogs diagnosed with CDA

Hi there,

I have build a german homepage to educate about CDA (Colour dilution alopecia) as this condition is not much known about over here.
Now I am desperately looking for pictures of dogs diagnosed with CDA, so I can show what it looks like. Any breed is welcome. Maybe I can find some people here, who would provide Pictures of their dogs.
Your data would only be known by me and will not be shown on the page. Nobody will know who the dog is or where it comes from. But I would be happy, if you tell me his story and I might be allowed to write about his disease.
Heres the link to my page and the only dog I can show at the moment:
https://blaue-hunde.jimdo.com/was-si...erne-labrador/

Greets to you all, Monja
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-03-2017, 12:18 PM
I've never had a dog with it but it's very common in Dobermanns especially the blues and fawns. There must be loads of pics online.
Monchi
New Member!
Female 

14-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Yes you can find lots of pics online... but I wouldnt be allowed to use those on my homepage. So I am looking for owners of dogs with CDA that give permission to use their pictures.
akitababy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Actually, you can get photos online but you need to have a proper citation of your source. You can also visit the nearest animal welfare in town and ask some of the volunteers if there's a dog that suffers from CDA. From there you can take a photo, and don't forget to tell them the purpose on why you are doing it.