Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:16 AM

What have they been up too - overnight

Well this morning both boys are very quiet and seem under the weather.

Harvey has eaten his breakfast and brought it back up again, and is obviously very quiet.

Archie, again quiet, one eye is closed ( I have bathed both now ) and he is limping on his front paw.

So do you have any idea what my rascals could have been up to in the night ?

They both went to the beach yesterday evening, and had a shower when we got home to rinse the sand out of their coats. ( used the normal shampoo )

Totally confused as to what has happened overnight
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Oh dear Tracy you don't think they could of picked something up off the beach yesterday do you? Hope they improve soon!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Oh dear Tracy you don't think they could of picked something up off the beach yesterday do you? Hope they improve soon!

Shazza could be right. I remember bringing Barney back from the beach once and he was very ill the next day. He had to have antibiotics his tummy was so bad. Hope that isnt the case Tracy, but worth keeping an eye on.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:32 AM
It's possible Sharon, I suppose. Oh called and wondered if they have had a punch up in the night ?? very rare if they have, and if they do it is always over a longlasting treat, which they wouldn't have had! Unless of course one has been hidden
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
Shazza could be right. I remember bringing Barney back from the beach once and he was very ill the next day. He had to have antibiotics his tummy was so bad. Hope that isnt the case Tracy, but worth keeping an eye on.
I'm home all day today so will watch them both, just a mystery to be honest I hope that's not the case, and I'm now trying to think If I remember anything - but it was play play play
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 09:43 AM
sounds like something possibly picked up from the beach ....

I think if they would have had a punch up you would have heard them ..keep me informed x
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Sorry to hear the boys are not well today Tracy, I agree, maybe ate something on beach, and as for the limping, maybe he pulled a little muscle and its got stiff over night, re eye, could have walked into something in garden, mine do that! or maybe on route to beach. Sending healing vibes from Ireland, hope to hear all is well soon xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Poor boys. You don't think the tummy problems are something to do with the tennis ball trick do you? ( I see that was Archie, but is it possible Harvey helped him make it disappear?)
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 10:58 AM
sounds to me like Archie ahs been jumping up at the work tops or something. I came down to Biff one morning with a very swollen eye and the vet said he'd probably been up at the worktops and crashed into something when he came back down again. Or perhaps they were playing and he's slipped into a worktop injuring his eye and his leg?
The being sick could perhaps be that he has eaten whatever his friend was getting from a worktop????Anything missing?
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
sounds like something possibly picked up from the beach ....

I think if they would have had a punch up you would have heard them ..keep me informed x
True, bet then once I am asleep the world could move without me knowing

Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
Sorry to hear the boys are not well today Tracy, I agree, maybe ate something on beach, and as for the limping, maybe he pulled a little muscle and its got stiff over night, re eye, could have walked into something in garden, mine do that! or maybe on route to beach. Sending healing vibes from Ireland, hope to hear all is well soon xxx
Thank you Wendy, both still very quiet, but then that's a refreshing change

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Poor boys. You don't think the tummy problems are something to do with the tennis ball trick do you? ( I see that was Archie, but is it possible Harvey helped him make it disappear?)
Maybe they have murdered more than one ball omg

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
sounds to me like Archie ahs been jumping up at the work tops or something. I came down to Biff one morning with a very swollen eye and the vet said he'd probably been up at the worktops and crashed into something when he came back down again. Or perhaps they were playing and he's slipped into a worktop injuring his eye and his leg?
The being sick could perhaps be that he has eaten whatever his friend was getting from a worktop????Anything missing?
Been to investigate further A, but none the wiser
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »