Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 07:15 AM

wwe - help please

just wondered if anyone is into wwe and taped cyber sunday last weekend as our vcr messed up and o/h missed half of the show.

would be willing to pay postage if anyone could help us out...

thanks

sue
legendaryone
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-11-2007, 07:42 AM
If nobody can help you out you can download via a torrent, there are a few people upping it now. If you need a hand let me know
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by legendaryone View Post
If nobody can help you out you can download via a torrent, there are a few people upping it now. If you need a hand let me know
yes please.......
legendaryone
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi Blackies mum, first we need to download some software which can handle torrent files, i use BitComet which you can get from here

http://www.bitcomet.com/

After you have installed it we now have to find some something to download. (Please bear in mind it is illegal to download certain copywrited files)

A couple of good sites are Pirate bay

http://thepiratebay.org/

and Demonoid

http://www.demonoid.com/files/

Demonoid is invite only but if you like what you see there i can give you an invite.

That will do for starters part two will come later today
legendaryone
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Right second part

When you have found a torrent you wish to download click on it, two things could happen 1) it opens up BitComet and asks if you wish to download the torrent and normally you would click yes, (but sometimes you would only want to download some of the torrent for example 1 song from a whole album so you would de-select the songs you don't want). 2) You are asked to save the file. Select or make a new folder and save the torrent to it. Then open up BitComet and the folder you saved the torrent to and drag the torrent over you will then be asked if you want to download it click yes.
Depending on haw many people are uploading the file will affect how quickly you can download. While you are downloading others may be downloading from you, this is normal and it is polite to continue to upload after you have finished downloading at least until you ratio is 1:1.
When you torrent has finished find the folder it is in and copy it (do not remove it until your ratio is at least 1:1) then paste it to where you want it.
I tend to waffle on so if there is anything you don't understand just ask.
legendaryone
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi Blackies mum did you manage to download it
Or do you need a bit of help