Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2021, 07:47 AM

Daily Chat Monday 20th September

Good morning everyone

Hope your daughter soon finds out how to help the pain she is suffering Chris and the Gary's flat problems are sorted quickly for your peace of mind.

Another very overcast day and looks like rain. Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Hopefully will get out into the garden after getting Ben up for work. Went over to the house yesterday to check on all the kitchen units. Found one with a long crack down one of the back supports, feet uneven on a corner base unit (it tips over when'd you try to stand it) and three or four did not have the soft close hinges which he paid for. E-mail sent last night so hoping for a reply this morning as hopefully fitting it sometime this week.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2021, 09:09 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Overcast here to and think I can hear the pattering of rain. Guess that will delay the moving of the wood.

Not much to do today general tidying.

Sue I hope you get a quick reply for the units that are not up to standard will be replaced before fitting takes place.
Chris what a nightmare regards Gary and the heating situation. Hope it's all sorted satisfactorily and quickly.
It's typical griff isn't it you put up with other peoples mess and anti social behaviour and the first little thing you might do wrong those very people causing you grief report you. Plus what you do is not at all in the category of the problems they cause you and others.

Hope everyone has a good day today and that everyone is keeping safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2021, 12:42 PM
Sue.... hope you get an adequate solution... and quickly
Lynn, yes!! Absolutely, it was my back garden too so wasn't exactly dragging the area down, my front garden is always tidy
Blood test done, money in the bank and dogs walked, mums making me dinner before I go and visit Molly
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Had an excellent day and the flats were a no no think I will stay where I am I love the space, the garden the neighbours just thinking all one level but hey as my Aunt who is 105 next month said when I told her "Pfftttt, you are 59 not 95" LOL

Ended my afternoon brilliantly actually had a hug and massive smiles and excitement seeing my nephew (who is severely autistic) for the first time since 8th March 2020 so very happy.

Off for the last run round to the skip shortly and then out with Gert and home for homemade chips and curry - cracking day.