Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2021, 11:02 AM

19/09/21

Good afternoon all.
Hope we are keeping well, weather not so bight today.
Had a little drizzle.

Gorden is fixing the slat that got broken on the front fence between us and next door. It has been bad for a while he reckons someone broke it but we think it was when he had loads of off cuts of wood out there and the wind took them they ended up against the fence and across the access path to the houses.
I have been getting very wound up about the two huge planks we can see and ruins our view across our garden and over Grahams garden we can see all the lovely trees and bushes and lots of sky.
Gorden saw him out the front and mentioned them and he said they will be being moved he left them there as he was worn out moving them Gorden did offer to help move them he declined. He mentioned they were an eyesore which they are so goodness what he refers to the clutter he leaves on the front of his garden.
As long as they are moved out of my sight I shall be happy you do not want to be out there while they are there.

Dillon groomed bought some more cowboy magic not cheap but amazing stuff not used it for a good while not sure why but will make sure I always have some in now.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Afternoon Lynn
I can understand you being annoyed by the wood, sometimes people just don't think, if someone offered to help me shift stuff, I would bite their hand off lol, perhaps he just feels he should be able to do it... accepting help can be seen as admitting he can't manage in his eyes perhaps
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Oh that's definitely his take on it griff. He is quite unwell and won't I guess rightly so give in to it.
He is a hoarder though that's why something has had to be said you should see the tidy pile of rubbish on his front garden.
It has grown in the nearly 3 years we have lived here. We can to a point ignore that as we live mostly out the back but we cannot ignore two massive huge planks in our eye line at the back of our fence.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Ooooo no Lynn, totally agree.
He is lucky he isn't here ... Council make you get rid of that lot, there's a couple who go around reporting everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Good afternoon all

Having a nice day here but done nowt.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 04:34 PM
Good afternoon/evening all.

Gary came to town and had breakfast with us today. First time in quite a while. It's amazing how quickly you get used to leisurely walks and how they feel disrupted when something changes.

Lynn, would a gentle push help to get rid of the wood from your view?

When we put new fencing in, next door (holiday home) tied a washing line to the fencepost. A snip with the scissors did the trick
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Sometimes those days are the best Kazz.
I am surprised someone hasn't reported it griff or maybe someone has he is not the most popular person in the road and the council have chosen to ignore the complaint.
We won't be reporting him.
Ha ha Chris that's what Gorden siad he might give it a push or yank it over the fence.
He did offer it to us. We shall see will give it a few days if not gone more drastic action may be needed.
Doesn't take much does it to disrupt something that is normal.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 07:05 PM
Cracking walk with Gert today really really enjoyed it nothing out of the ordinary but nice and we have come home, I've have had roast chicken salad Gert's had a lovely meal and is now flopped out. Cracking day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Lynn, would a gentle push help to get rid of the wood from your view?
My thinking too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Glad you had a good walk Kazz.
It's an option guys a gentle push if it isn't moved.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >