Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 08:42 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 9th September, 2021

Good morning all, hope your are all keeping well particularly our four legged friends.

Lynn, hope you have now got the rest of Dillons medication and it is making a difference.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a quiet day Moyra

Also hope Dillon managed to sleep in until late this morning and both you and Gorden got a good nights sleep Lynn

Overcast but very warm. Terrific storm last night with heavy rain and thunder. The garden could do with it so not complaining. Done the monthly shop which is sorted, stowed and meat put in freezer. Just back from walking Teazle so now having a quiet coffee.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Morning, didn't sleep too well but didn't get up until 10am !!! Bins have been emptied, bought nice neighbours bin back for them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Good morning all

Weather similar here overcast and a bit of rain in the night but just overcast now been out back now and not got a plan. In fact going to have to start making some LOL

Moyra Lovely to see you and thanks for starting the thread.

Sue Sue you are not related to a superhero LOL How are the family in Brazil doing being separated?

To everyone not yet popped on have a good day catch you all later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 01:07 PM
Good afternoon all.

Been a glorious morning here, but looks like it's starting to cloud over now. Very humid though so a sticky heat.

Apparently, the phone engineer is working in the 'box' now and will phone us on the landline when it's done. I'm not holding my breath
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Evening everyone been to Essex to see my friend had a lovely time.
Moyra we have all the medication but not seeing a great deal of difference at the moment regards his sleeping habits.
Awake at 12 am so Gorden got up and slept in the living room, some in and outs bit better than it has been but seems we have a long way to go.
I am thinking Katherine will be thinking softer drugs not enough and maybe we will be looking at something harder.
His legs well we can help the pain but not put right the issue that is going on.

I hope everyone is well today and staying safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Hope you get your phone fixed Chris
Lynn, I think quality over quantity and perhaps you are right that something stronger is required... obviously best to start off gentle
Steve has gone to his sister's house, he is taking the personalised glasses and the photo in the frame....I chose the glasses and the frame...I am sure she will like them.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 08:34 PM
The line in the box was fixed and the phone worked fine. However, two engineers turned up at the house because they said they could still detect a minor fault so they put a new box in the house.

Got to say, I am highly impressed with the service
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 10:24 PM
That's brilliant Chris, first thing you get out of BT is how much it will cost you if the fault is in your property
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Apparently, the plug in box in the wall still comes under their cost with Vodafone - it was Openreach engineers who came out though. The did a very thorough testing and did say to leave the call blocker out for 24 hours as it shows a fault and they would charge if they sent someone out and the line tested faulty because of it. He said most call blockers cause the same problem. Nothing wrong with them, but because they break the direct line, it shows faulty on their equipment