Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Shirley valentine is repeated this Sunday afternoon so hopefully I will be awake this time lol
Shirley Valentine not a bad film but the whole place just reminds me of my first ever abroad holiday in Greece; Idyllic
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2021, 02:34 PM
Photo of your mums passport ? My mind is boggling.
You didn't argue with my dad.

Michael is the eldest was mum's favourite. Paul was the 4th child so the youngest then I got adopted and knocked him off his pedestal.
Apparently according to mum and dad he had been a terror since very young and always in trouble.
I am sure it will be fine his wife can keep him in his place has been married to him for 50 + years so must know how to put him back in his box by now.

We have all grown up some over the years and to old for dramas now. Well i am and Gorden doesn't do drama he is more the kind of well cheerio then type.

I quite like the railway children and Shirley Valentine although not watched either for many years.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Rosie got over the limp with just being careful where we walked and rest when she got home so the pram stayed packed up in the bedroom.

It's strange. Happens every few months for no apparent reason although I do suspect arthritis as she no longer wants to get on the bed or sofa and has needed help to get on for the last 8 or 9 months or so. She's 10 on the 23rd of this month and getting older really sucks.

Yes, the equipment for Gary arrived and is installed. To me it looks tacky for what it cost, but he likes it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Hi all I am now just starting to watch The Railway Children seen it before and yep a good one to watch but dreadful that they just dismissed the going of the dog. I'm to soft. Enjoy your evening peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Lynn, their passports expired so they are applying online, dad's stated fair...so I submitted it, mums...well, about 15 attempts and it's poor so not submitted and told her to go to max spielman and get the digital code
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Rosie got over the limp with just being careful where we walked and rest when she got home so the pram stayed packed up in the bedroom.

It's strange. Happens every few months for no apparent reason although I do suspect arthritis as she no longer wants to get on the bed or sofa and has needed help to get on for the last 8 or 9 months or so. She's 10 on the 23rd of this month and getting older really sucks.

Yes, the equipment for Gary arrived and is installed. To me it looks tacky for what it cost, but he likes it.
Well Gary liking it; and it working are the two main things that count, I suppose. Yes I suspect you could be right Arthritis Gert is 8 next birthday no idea where time goes.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi all I am now just starting to watch The Railway Children seen it before and yep a good one to watch but dreadful that they just dismissed the going of the dog. I'm to soft. Enjoy your evening peeps.
I love the ending of Railway children
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 05:53 PM
Me to. Soppy tears. Now watching Snow White and the Huntsman. Given up with that. To violent.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Me to. Soppy tears. Now watching Snow White and the Huntsman. Given up with that. To violent.
Yes me too tried it once not for me. Watching the story of Only Fools and Horses.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2021, 08:26 PM
I shall watch that tomorrow. Ended up watching Midsomer.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >