Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 08:22 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 21 June, 2021

Good Morning folks, hope I am not duplicating. I thought I would pop in and see how you all are. Kelly hope things are better in your life just lately and Lynn, hope Dillon is still doing ok.

Have a good day all, take care, and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are doing well Moura

Wet wet wet here. Done the monthly tescorun and now all sorted and stowed away. Thank you for asking dil is now feeling well and back at work. The rest of the family seem to be ok so far. Eldest son went to Cornwall for a couple of days and has been alerted that he needs to self isolate for ten days and get a test. He is not a happy bunny as he was looking forward to coming over here at the weekend. He has had his first vaccination so hopefully will be ok.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 09:03 AM
Good morning all
Moyra, things are o.k thanks for asking...still issues with next door but it will all get sorted
Sue, hope your son will be o.k, mum told me when I got up that there had been an outbreak in Cornwall...it didn't say where though
Got a man coming this evening to quote for the garden...proving to be a nightmare.
Happy solstice
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 09:14 AM
Morning all

Work tonight. Quiet day

Moyra you sound bright and chirpy in your post good to see you.

Sue A lad from work went to Cornwall and he has had a self isolate and test message too.

Griff What you having done in the garden?

Have a good day all thats the door.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Morning all. Did you get your glasses sorted out Moyra? I have been sorting out getting the rubbish bins cleaned by a very helpful company. I can't do them and the other tenants work all week so I thought I would sort it out. My diet is going well again so fingers crossed by Christmas I will be slim and sylph like. Huh there goes a flying something. Nope I am determined this time. Have a good day all. Byee
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Lol Kazz.....well, it depends.......at the least new turf, at best raised sleeper wall and beds and new lawn stepping stones.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff, Kazz, brenda and all to follow.
Not wet or raining here but cold and breezy.Moyra Dillon is still holding his own, eating well still cheeky and we went for a long walk today but by the time we came through the park his back legs got confused and his left back leg was looking very unstable near the gate.
He had some rolls and runs on the park and greeted some dogs.
Mark heard nothing back from 111 yesterday he filled out the online form at around 3 in the afternoon as the lines were busy and told he would get a call within 2 hours. He left for about 3 hours then called only to be told to wait and he would receive a call still nothing by 9 pm and nothing at all as of yet.
He called the Dr this morning and Dr says probably gastroentiritis. I had that years ago and it's awful. He did offer ab's but said it is better if possible to let it run t's course unless it gets worse.
He has prescribed some Buscopan though and advised to get some Dioralyte.
He still feels pretty bad today, so Lauren will be going to her last scan on her own and we have offered for one of us to pick up Joel from Tia's in Braintree.
I did offer to go with Lauren to the scan but she said she was fine.
Debating whether to put the washing out. Then some tidying to do.

Hope everyone is feeling well and keeping safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Brenda good for you! Both the bins and the weight
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 10:02 AM
Lynn, fingers crossed your son is soon better....tummy troubles are awful
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Thanks griff.

Taken me a few minutes to digest the news regards Cornwall where have they been staying please ? Joel is arriving back today from Cornwall, one of us will be picking him up and I am now worried about him going back to Mark who is so ill and Lauren being pregnant.
Gorden is meant to be in schools this week and I am meant to be meeting a friend.
Gorden is going to take one of the tests he has for Joel to do in the car to see what happens.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >