Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 08:21 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 20th March, 2021

Good morning all, cold for the first day of Spring but hopefully it will soon warm up! I hope you and your four legged friends are all ok.

Have a good day, take it easy and please stay safe and well.
God Bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 08:37 AM
Good morning Moyra
Yep...spring equinox, lovely!!
Roof man coming today so had to get up early..... really didn't want to get up at all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kelly and all who follow

Hope roof goes ok Kelly

Ben's car door is being fixed next Friday. It needs a new door locking mechanism which the people he bought the ar from said they had done! Can't be bothered to argue but at least if Nissan do it he will be covered if it goes again.

Frost when I got up but now the sun is out. Teazle walked and having a coffee before heading into the garden to have a prune of plants where some have died at the top but sprouting from the bottom so garden will look a bit tidier.

Hope all are well, Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Morning all. It is lovely. Been for a walk along the beach and the sun was so warm so sorry Moyra praps it is warmer down here than up where you are? There was s light frost over night but gone now. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Brenda, I popped out and it is warmer out than in my cold flat. Wish I had laid abed a bit longer. Still expect it will warm up given time. Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Good afternoon all.

A bit chilly here too, but we don't have any sun so that is probably the reason why

We got a couple of weeks worth of post yesterday so it looks like the virus problem at the post office is starting to sort out. Gary still hasn't had any yet, but no doubt his will get there in the next 2 or 3 days
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 12:19 PM
When I popped out to get some lotto my car started and took me to the shops - half a mile away, but when I came out the shop she didn't want to know. Fortunatley, Barry from the motor shop next door who always looks after my MOT brought out a battery and leads and got me started at the first turn of the battery. I must go out though and put my battery on charge as Steve nicely said jump starting his van with my jump leads which he still keeps probably drained my battery. Men do we need them?
Probably not. Although I was glad Barry was there to help. He's a lovely man.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
When I popped out to get some lotto my car started and took me to the shops - half a mile away, but when I came out the shop she didn't want to know. Fortunatley, Barry from the motor shop next door who always looks after my MOT brought out a battery and leads and got me started at the first turn of the battery. I must go out though and put my battery on charge as Steve nicely said jump starting his van with my jump leads which he still keeps probably drained my battery. Men do we need them?
Probably not. Although I was glad Barry was there to help. He's a lovely man.
Moyra you are self sufficient.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 04:24 PM
Yes, I believe I am but i have put my battery on charge and the chances are that it will be useful for Steve's van if it doesn't start tomorrow. I am in a quandry as do I need it for the odd trip whether now I do not have a dog I need a car. It's nice to have that but I ask myself is it necessary? Taxi would be cheaper. Anyone want to buy a reliable little runabout. I do love her but it is now sensible. When she is used regularly she starts everytime. She is clean and a clossic.;
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Why not keep her Moyra she is your independence.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >