View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 04:06 PM
Hi Lynn definitely sounds like a form of dementia. Bless him. For what it's worth stick to familiar places and routines he's used to. My Bobby was like that and he went deaf so it was a good thing that I had taught him hand signals. Hugs to you all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 05:09 PM
Had an excellent day and the flats were a no no think I will stay where I am I love the space, the garden the neighbours just thinking all one level but hey as my Aunt who is 105 next month said when I told her "Pfftttt, you are 59 not 95" LOL

Ended my afternoon brilliantly actually had a hug and massive smiles and excitement seeing my nephew (who is severely autistic) for the first time since 8th March 2020 so very happy.

Off for the last run round to the skip shortly and then out with Gert and home for homemade chips and curry - cracking day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2021, 06:31 PM
What about a bungalow Kazz ?
Yes brenda we will be sticking local and the park next door from now on after today's issues. Certainly do not need to stress him out, he loves going to see the vet still or did hope he remembers Monday and doesn't get stressed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 07:35 PM
Evening all
I was naughty and didn't do my chemo last week as I had eaten dairy the day before and that can set me off with bad nausea, I started feeling quite ill Sunday and by last night had a really bad headache so I took it today.
Went to walk Molly, there's been a bit of drama getting a parcel delivered to Steve's and basically.....we now don't know whose house it is coming to. Then I was going to cut the lawn when I got back but mum said dad had tried and he couldn't get it to start, I walked through the door, went straight out and she started for me....I was just about buying another one but have decided on a service... hopefully, fingers crossed it's cheaper than a new mower!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What about a bungalow Kazz ?
Yes brenda we will be sticking local and the park next door from now on after today's issues. Certainly do not need to stress him out, he loves going to see the vet still or did hope he remembers Monday and doesn't get stressed.
He will be fine Lynn. Bungalows around here are "astronomical prices" think my problem was I was looking somewhere I do not like Solihull will concentrate on where I like, and look was I feel it will be my move.

Think I will stay put for a few more years here suits Gert as well
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Good evening all.

Such a nice day that we went to town for a walk twice - greedy or what? Actually, the second was because we call in at McDs every day for a drink at the finish of our walk. The monopoly thing is on and we had accumulated two free small fries and a free double cheese burger. Well, you really can't let them go to waste can you?

The heating engineer should be at Gary's tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes well.

I have a physio appointment in the afternoon because I've been getting horrific flash headaches and the nurse thinks it's a problem with my neck.

Gary and his new deaf friend have fallen out. That didn't last long
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2