Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:14 PM

Boy Murdered For His Dog

Has anyone else seen this news? He was only 16 yrs old, how horrific this world is getting, such evil displayed by ones so young All he was trying to do was stop them stealing his beloved dog:smt009

A gang of teenagers chanted "kill him, kill him" as they chased down a 16-year-old boy to steal his dog before stabbing him to death. The attack happened in an exclusive west London street where houses sell for over £1m each.

The teenager has been identified as Kodjo Yenga by the Evening Standard newspaper.

The paper said his attackers, all boys in school uniform and aged about 14, set two of their own dogs on him as they chanted.

They are believed to be trying to take his Staffordshire bull terrier - a much prized gang accessory - which he would not hand over.

Kodjo was knifed in the heart and leg and kicked as he lay dying in the residential street.

The Evening Standard said Kodjo is reported to have been identified as a member of a rival gang and could also have been the victim of a 'turf war'.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said seven youths were in custody, four aged 13, two aged 15 and one aged 21.

A long stretch of Hammersmith Grove was cordoned off and bunches of flowers have been left outside a row of shops where the teenage
One eyewitness, who did not want to be named, said she had seen the teenager being chased by a gang.

"I saw a fight at the top of the road. There were a big gang of guys chasing a guy with a dog, chucking sticks and shouting.

"I had to swerve my car because they were throwing things, and the police were there two minutes later," she said.

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Nash said: "We know there would have been a lot of people in the area at the time of the murder.

"I would urge anyone who saw what happened or who has any other information about those responsible to come forward to police."
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:17 PM
OMG that is awful, what is making people so evil and heartless these days.
My thoughts go out to the boys family.
Does anyone know what happened to the poor dog?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:18 PM
It's a sick world we live in that children (which is what they are) as young as 13 are capable of killing. Maybe we should ignore global warming and let it destroy the human race. This planet would be better off without us.
Becky
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Crazy world.... bout time these lil tearaways got a good smacked a**e before they get so out of control
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Didn't say in the article I read, probably they stole it after killing him, that's why they attacked him in the first place as they wanted the dog - it defies belief anyone could do such a thing let alone a child

No doubt the dog will now not only go through the trauma of seeing it's owner killed but be used for dog-fights or something. Perhaps they will kill it too, as it may be too dangerous for them to be seen with it, owning it would make it more obvious they were involved in the attack.

My heart completely goes out to the boys family, whoever could think something as innocent as a dog-walk could end so brutally, so very sad
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Poor, poor boy, what a terrible end for him, frightened to his wit's end, trying to protect his beloved dog, this is absolutely unbelievable. I keep on saying this, but what the hell are some people breeding nowadays to produce scum like this!!! It can only get worse I'm afraid, this is a very scarey generation we have in our midst now. I'm quite scared to tell you the truth!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
It's a sick world we live in that children (which is what they are) as young as 13 are capable of killing. Maybe we should ignore global warming and let it destroy the human race. This planet would be better off without us.
Becky
Yes Mahooli, there's a lot of sense in that I think! Let's start all over again with decent people! People who should be grateful and happy to be alive living on this beautiful planet, not these ignorant pigs who can commit evil acts like this, and are only interested in where their next fix is coming from, or where they're gonna steal the money to buy it!!! Makes my blood boil that this seems to be getting totally out of control nowadays!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 10:58 PM
How awful. I hope those evil people are brougth to justice.
surfthetide
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2007, 11:28 PM
living where i live in a quiet little village i cant imagine this happening. what is the world coming to?
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Yes, I read about this tonight evening on the tube. Disgusting, lowest of the low, no-hopers. that's all I have to say.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >