Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Jenny - Hope the results of your DiL's CT scan are good am sending good vibes to you and her.

Sue - Thanks for your thoughts too.

Bruno had one of his 'naughty' hours last night after his dinner he went into the bedroom and dragged my duvet along the hall and out the front door

It always seems to be in the evening just after he has his dinner. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this is the time they like to get up to mischief

Have made a note to keep the bedroom door shut in future

Tried to consider what to write but could not make it sound right. So hope all goes well with you. Looks like the dogs are keeping you on your toes and smiling an essential dog trait. I fine Gert has a mad 1/2 hour after dinner throwing her toys around the joys of youth and happiness.

Would there be anyone in the rescue who could come into the dogs if you need to leave them for a few hours, do you have family near by?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all
Nippy, I don't think you are being selfish, I guess when you have had someone in your life for so long, after they pass family and friends worry that you won't want to be alone so try to fill your day for you. Could you maybe say set an afternoon a week where it could be just you?
Lol Harvey, I know I shouldn't laugh but that's funny! I am not swearing I have fixed the car but it starts at least
Lynn, hope you have a nice time with Joel and good luck to your son doing the triathlon
Sue...eeekkkk, that's some swim for your son
Moyra, have a good day

Griff have a good day expect our weather is like ours okay then rain. Have a good day glad the tattoo went well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Good afternoon all.

A cloudy morning here, but, thankfully, it waited until we were on the way home before the heavens opened yet again. It's a nightmare for those who have been evacuated because while it keeps on raining, there's no way they will take the river breach warnings off. Hopefully, for the people of Wainfleet, the pumps will keep going. Why on Earth they haven't been serviced before to ensure they could cope is anybody's guess.

Jenny, my sister got so fed up of all the visitors for the first few months after her husband passed that she started either going out or going in the garden and entertaining them there. She is ultra houseproud (the opposite of me ) so visitors traipsing in and out was driving her nuts.

Bruno sounds to be a real character, Harvey. If he gets really over the top excitable after his evening meal, the food could be contributing to his excess energy. May be worth trying a food with a bit less protein
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Kazz, yep sunshine and then rain.
You sound like you are getting on well with the organisation
Chris, sounds like the usual thing of just pushing it to the back of a pile of work and then it ends up causing a drama when things don't work in the manner they should
My brother called my dad earlier and dad spent at least 10mins on the phone...he doesn't do phones lol.
Steve said thanks for his card and sweets...I did point out they were from Molly, I always try to get him a little something on father's Day as his little girl was still born... just because she isn't here doesn't mean he isn't a dad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2019, 09:34 PM
Had a nice night...I am happy except the fishes dies in the Chinese... gutted coz dad was going to report them last week
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Had a nice night...I am happy except the fishes dies in the Chinese... gutted coz dad was going to report them last week
Have you been drinking Griff? LOL
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2