View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Forgot to say, when mum and dad came back from work, there was a car blocking the drive...the part of the drive we always leave clear, anyway the lady at the end moved her bins in..dad couldn't get in, so he went and knocked Terry's door... thinking it was at his house, they called me and luckily I knew whose car it was. They moved in about 4 months ago and are 7 doors away with....2 parking spaces! Dad Knocked and told her she shouldn't park as it's privately owned, nothing to do with communal parking and the other houses, she said there was nowhere to park...both her spaces were empty! And she said she wasn't going to leave it there all night...he said she shouldn't leave it at all.... she's the second one to do it in a week
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Moyra my love. Get yourself a one-bedroom, sheltered accommodation and do it fast. You sound so depressed I fear for your health.

Your son is a big lad and will have to do what all other big lads do and get himself a flat or a bedsit. Your situation is intolerable for someone younger. You are now at a time in your life when you need to start being more selfish so that you can enjoy your twilight years.

The rain came again here about 3 pm and hasn't stopped. Rail services aren't coming in and a lot of the roads are now closed as they are impassable. Much more and I think we will be a little soggy island all to ourselves.

Luckily, we are still unaffected, but there are many more in other outlying villages that aren't so lucky. This rain really needs to head off now.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3