Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Good afternoon all.

We have had a much needed dry morning here. Overcast, but the wind has dropped and the rain stopped. A few branches down here and there, but nothing too drastic.

Unfortunately, the rain is due to start again any time now and it's set in for the rest of today and tomorrow, but it's forecast light rain rather than the two day torrential downpour so hopefully the drains will start to drain properly again.

Quite a pleasant morning all in all so our long walk (well ride for Dave) which Rosie loved after such a boring day yesterday
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 01:51 PM
That's good Chris, glad you and Dave got out for an airing. I am just praying the rain is not going to fall when I take Amber out for her afternoon walk. Enjoy the rest of the day everyone, God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Weather update stopped raining. Boiler chap here for annual service all good here.

Such a change in a year last year Gert was pacing and bothered although good around the heating chap and this year flat out on the sofa with the door open; her head going up when he went out the back just but settled straight back down. So settled now I think. Been here since Feb 2018.

Been out with Gert again as soon as weather held and brought her a new almost a psychedelic bed as her old one the padding needed replacing done well for the 16 months we have had her very much recommend TX Max always excellent beds and prices.

Griff when do you see the solicitor?
Chris That sounds brilliant way to spend the day at the seaside....perks of the location.
Brenda The downside of cutting grass it grows again. Glad you got to the library too.
Sue Sounds like it looks fresh I agree once you start painting you see how much needs doing.
Lynn You need to claim commission on the seed catchers...
Moyra Have a good day and a lovely walk. Have you ebayed any of the stuff yet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 02:16 PM
No Kazz, not quite sure how to go about it. I'm afraid I seem to be always tired these days,. I do not sleep well at night although last night I did. I think I go days without sleep and then crash for a night! I got offered a down stairs ground floor flat yesterday in a sheltered situation. It is two bedroomed so for Steve as well. But I know he will not want to go there already he is so comfortable having his own way here with his fish and his garden. He has taken over the whole place now except my bedroom. He has a large 5 gallon bucket filtering water stuck against my washing machine and sink cupboard and he had already commandeered the lounge with his fish tank and gear in there. So there is no accommodation elsewhere where he is going to be happy. He is according to the landlady just a guest so if I move out he has to too! I am just waiting to pass away then he can sort things out for himself. Sorry, I guess I am a bit down at the moment. Have a good afternoon everyone, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Norma, if you read this, Azz has sent you a reset email...if you can't see it, it may be in spam
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 05:28 PM
oh Thank God at last Kelly! It would be good to have Norma back. I have turned that place down not even gone to see it. They want so much paperwork from both of us I cannot provide by tomorrow night so I have had to let it go. Steve's not interested and I told her so. WE shall just have to muddle on here, the way we are. Goodnight all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Kazz, trying to get an appointment for Monday
Moyra, I am sorry and I don't wish to be rude but it's your house, not Steve's...he is your guest, if your accomodation is unsuitable for you he has a choice...go with you or go it alone! If my parents decided they were off, I would either have to go wherever they went or try and find my own place and I fully respect that... Steve should feel lucky that sheltered accomodation would accept him. He should also respect your house, it's nice he has a hobby but he can't take over your property... it's not safe for you for one thing, you said you had a fall the other day, what if you fall onto a tank or trip over it...time for you to give him the rules for once and for all and if he isn't happy let him find somewhere else and you get something more suitable for you and Amber.... just my thoughts but it's not fair you are stuck in a place that you aren't happy in
I hope that will help get Norma back into the forum...if not I think she will need to register under a different email address and username
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Kelly, I have no stuffing left in me to fight him. He has been back over my daughters place today and not made much progress. It very much sounds like their marriage may be on the rocks. Her demands are so much I don't think the poor son in law can keep up with it. Anyway I am off to bed I have had enough for one day. Goodnight All, God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Moyra they would of helped you with the paperwork I am sure. However if you are content to live as you do there is nothing anyone but you can do. From the way you speak of your son, his behaviour and his attitude I am sorry to say this I would not treat a stranger in such a way.

I am sure the change of housing would improve your mood and therefore you health; and I for one think you should of at least gone and viewed. BUGGER Steve. I shall say no more.

Its pouring down here, totally I half expected it to be Noah at the door just but simply Lee asking if a parcel had been delivered here which it hadn't.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Moyra, you shouldn't have to fight him...he should be grateful that you gave him a roof over his head and respectful because you are his mum.
Kazz it's really annoying now, this time last year I was in shorts and bikini top and I was brown!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >