Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 25th May 2019

Good morning, nice at the moment but believe we are due some rain. I hope you are all well and your four legged friends too and Chris your OH continues to improve.

Kelly, hope you have a peaceful day today, no aggro from next door.

Have a good day all and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2019, 06:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow another nice day here but keeps clouding over.
We were out just before 7 today already very warm and after some bouncing, rolling and running on the field for Dillon he decided by 7.15 we should be at home.
Been having a coffee out in the garden watching the bay starlings being fed by mum and dad and the sparrows squabbling and watching the swallow and swifts wheeling around the sky.
Off out to meet Michael and Margaret later for coffee and to see the photos he has of his poor car which has been written off.

griff I think your mum and dad need to keep a log and yourself of the verbal abuse you are receiving it is anti social and no matter whether your ent privately from the council or are buying it is not to be tolerated and it does not make them safe and mean they are free to behave in that manner.
Kazz and Sue expect you will be enjoying your gardens today.
Have I missed brenda or has she not been around for a couple of days ?

To all those not mentioned have a nice day and hope you nd all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Lynn, yes we are keeping a log... feel daft doing it but it needs doing
I didn't see Brenda yesterday
Moyra, thank you, I am finding the whole thing very stressful...I have lost some weight though lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Good morning all a good guess on the garden front. Got up late today no idea why, but needed it I suspect.

Have pretty much resolved the issue with the sheltered housing good honest conversation with the woman in charge of finance.

Brought my new drill so that will be sorted today so bit of shopping then another dog walk and a garden day (again) although also have to give the house a once over at some point this weekend.

My brother popped round not seen him so happy in ages but the reason football of course Villa at Wembley on Monday and he is going. In fact he said now the children are adults he will start to go to long distance away matches again. Quietly confident he said as he left. LOL

Lynn I know I have said it before but you sound so happy there I am really pleased for you.

Right everyone have a good day I could easily sit and do nothing but not going too think that is part of the being "sad/depressed" but not letting it get too invasive is slightly in the lead.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Oh its bank holiday weekend just herd it on the radio I know I knew but somehow had forgotten. At work my working life is geared around bank holidays LOL But this one always sneaks up on me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Morning all. Yep I am around but not got much to say that is different to normal. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Good morning everyone

So pleased you had a good day yesterday and enjoy your coffee with Michael and Margaret

Yess Kazz best to keep busy than sit thinking. Good that you have nearly sorted out the sheltered housing problem

Verbal abuse is also a crime so keep logging them. Hopefully now with the other neighbours on board they will get their comeuppance. Try and have a rest this afternoon Griff.

Hello Brenda and Moyra

Up early, Teazle walked and as the sun came out have painted the back gate and fence both sides. Another job out of the way. Nothing else planned except another walk later. Now waiting for a clear week to do the lounge the next two are busy with different things i.e shopping, banking, car servicing and hair dresser.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Good morning all.

Dave is progressing nicely. He's feeling more hungry for his small meals now and his energy is building up slowly. My guess is another week and he'll be much more back to normal.

We are waiting for the District Nurse coming out to remove his staples. He should be a lot more comfortable when they are out. She'll also renew the dressing where the drain was in his stomach and check it - that will put my mind at rest. His blood sugar levels are still high though so it's something I want to discuss with her.

Griff, I'd keep picking up the phone and reporting. This is turning into hate crime and harassment. Don't let it go too far. I had that with one of Gary's neighbours and he was terrified to walk out of his flat. The guy died two days before the police came out to arrest him so the problem was solved that way. I hasten to add that it was liver cancer that took him and not me beating him over the head with a baseball bat .

Glad you've sorted the care home mess out Kazz. There's always something that adds to the grief isn't there?

Lynn, you do sound happy and settled where you are now. So pleased for you.

Only popping on quickly because busy, busy, busy so if I've missed anything, and I surely have, sorry.

Have a good afternoon all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Well, I had a bit of a nightmare yesterday...I looked at the plan they sent from their solicitor but it was different to everything we had soooooo, I bit the bullet and paid 35£ to an online site for the title deed, that was different to theirs but shows the whole drive coloured green and my boundary over the top, after looking online, my car being by my garage doesn't cause him any access issue to his property and therefore a court will tell him to jog on, also, I got in touch with an old neighbour..turns out his dad bought the house brand new in 65 and he parked on the driveway from the offset...his son looked at their house and I hadn't told him anything about what had been going on and he said "why is their drainpipe in your garden...that's illegal" I said but it's not my garden...he looked at me very oddly and said...yes it is! We couldn't talk properly as the old one was out the front so I have no messaged him explaining everything that has gone on. He is going to get hold of his dad and hopefully his dad will give a statement stating the drive way has always been parked on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 03:44 PM
Brenda, I just moan on and nobody has told me to pee off yet lol
Sue, I am keeping a record but when I called the police before they just said it was my word against his!
Chris, I am sorry that Gary had a bad time...we aren't horrible people and actually been very patient with regards builders on the drive, but after being blocked in on and off for over 12 months...and after the incident in the Street with him abusing my dad, my goodwill has gone! I am sure Gary did nothing to deserve the treatment he got , I just don't know what gets into people... honestly I don't
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >