Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 07:20 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 25th April, 2019

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Griff, how is deagan now and also how's your mum's leg, any better?

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Morning
Moyra, the dog seems a bit better... would love to know what she did. Mums leg is still weeping everywhere, the nurse said as soon as it gets soaked...change it, I have got up and had to tell her it needs changing again! I swear she's trying to give herself an ulcer or something.
Kazz, I will be keeping a close eye on it, she suffers with cellulitis so no chances will be taken
Fences are getting delivered today...this means a major headache for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 07:53 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Dark here, so rain soon. Have put a charity bag out and always worry about it getting wet but I suppose they get used to that? Shame though. Have been busy doing savings stuff. Then the phone went and it was another scam call. So have reported that. Was hoping it was the optician with news about my new glasses. Bet they phone when it is either peeing down with rain or it will be tomorrow. Which means another day of trying to keep the broken ones on my nose.bg!! Have a good day all. Take Care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Not such a nice day today overcast and we have had some drizzle, plants loving it though.

Walked Dillon early again just incase it warms up. Saw a couple of women walking the other side of the road and they came flying over to meet Dillon, one has recently lost her Bernese boy he was 6. Gallbladder problems she saw us the other week but we must of turned off somewhere. Anyway Dillon was very obliging letting her fuss him.
I am going to keep a piece of paper with the hine number on it and if I see her again will tell her to give me a call if she fancies a Bernese cuddle.

griff glad to hear Deagan is on the mend just mums leg to go now. Hope the fence delivery doesn't cause to much of a headache.
Kazz i did laugh about your neighbour and the daffs.
brenda hope the call comes today about the glasses.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Good morning Ora, Griff, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you get the call today re your glasses Brenda

Pleased Deags is improving and hope your mum's leg does as well

How nice of you to think about giving a Bernese enthusiast a cuddle Lynn, nothing better I should think.

Oh dear Kazz poor man do hope he now gets some daffodils next year as you have shown him to plant the bulbs and not the heads

Dull with the odd bit of rain. Been into the village to pop prescriptions into chemist and do some banking and then home and have trimmed the two big camellias so I can now walk down the path.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Good afternoon all.

A morning of heavy shower dodging this morning which we've managed to do quite well. The bonus was that it was very quiet in town so all in all a good morning.

A strange thing this morning - I popped up to Gary's flat to make sure he's OK and on his outside landing (first floor) were two toads. How they got up there is anybodies guess
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Chris that gave me a laugh. What did you do with them? Sadly no glasses. Ah well will keep pushing the others up the nose. Sunny here at the moment. Hope it is where everyone else is.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Lol Chris...how bizarre
No delivery yet...I am bored, I don't do hanging around
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 01:36 PM
I had to leave them where they were as I didn't have anything to catch them with to move them. I'm hoping they found the stairs and managed to get down the same way they must have come up.

He's lived there for 11 and a half years and it's the first time I've seen anything like it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Hope the roads found their way out
Delivery arrived...jeez, what a nightmare! Turned out mum ordered 5 posts too many, nevermind...had to leave 4 gravel boards on the drive...too much to try and move them
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >