Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 07:20 AM

Daily Thread, Friday,12th October. 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Hope Dillon and Casey are ok this morning.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very stormy kind of morning here today.

Dillon doing well thank you Moyra. Hope you and Amber are well.

Not much on today except walking Dillon waiting for a delivery and housework.

brenda hope you are ok.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn and all to follow. Not brilliant Lynn but will get there eventually wherever that is. It will be a week tomorrow. Last evening had the nextdoor neighbour from two doors down knock to say that her neighbour had lost their cat and that it was stuck between my kitchen wall and nextdoors conservatory so a rescue mission was done to get the cat out. Eventually they managed to get it out by sawing and diggng. Goodness knows how the cat got in there as it was a very very small space. Anyway it is ok. Been catching up on Emmerdale. Did anyone else watch it? Apparently Cain didn't kill Joe, Graham did in the end. Hey ho escapism is good at times. Have a good day all. Norma says it is blowing a hooley up where she is. Griff hope you are ok today. Pleased to hear Dillon is better. x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Good morning everyone

HugsBrenda and hope you manage to enjoy your holiday

Typing o my phone is not easy so please excuse typpod😕

Sun shunning here today and as a bank holiday may go out to the zoo. The girls are jabbering away at me and the 2 year old is very persistent that I understand her which I don’t but manage wil shrugs and a smile

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Lol...awww bless them sue
I am o.k thanks Brenda...sore throat that I need to keep an eye on but other than the hat Ian good thanks
Just about to carry my dog food order through to the kitchen...I may be some time!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Good afternoon all. It's a bit blowy out there.

2 year olds have their own language and can get very frustrated when you don't understand it . Just as well really or you would get to know all the family secrets. Hope you are enjoying both the visit and the family you don't see too often
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Sue, are the children learning both Spanish and English? Be good if they grow up bilingual.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hope Dillon and Casey are ok this morning.

Casey doing OK thank you Moyra. His walks are now very short and then he has a long lie down when we are back to the car. Today he was further from the car than I would like but I could see him while sitting in the car, he even sleept for ten minutes

I give him the painkiller about midnight so that he can sleep through the night with out waking and barking, seems to be working out OK.

Hope your Amber is well I note that you always try to get her out for a walk every day, they do like to sniff around don't they
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Hi Sue, glad you arrived safe, don't worry about typos, I hate typing on my phone which is why I don't do 'Texting' haha.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Harvey, I walk Amber both early morning and late afternoon. Very slow these days trouble is my walker is nearly as worn out as I am. Might have to buy a new one. Have been looking at getting a mobility scooter but really think I shall hold off as long as I can because I would prefer to keep mobile if at all possible. Amber is a very slow sniffer too she likes to know who has been out and around before her! Lol.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >