Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
anna0000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-05-2016, 09:24 PM

Help getting another dog

Hi, My westie died nearly 5 years ago, it took me a while to feel ready to get another dog. I've been looking for a while now, I wanted another westie but then I thought maybe look at other breeds to, anyway I've now come back to a westie. I keep getting drawn to them, I think once you've had one, that's it! lol
Anyway I've got loads of dog rescue's on [a social network], and keep looking and applying, but so far no luck. It is harder because I don't want to buy one I want to rescue and I also have to have one thats ok with children of any age and I'd prefer a dog that's under 3 if possible. I was just wondering if anyone had ideas on anything else to help my chances. It would be ideal if there was a website that was like a dating agency where you fill in your details and they match you up with a dog. lol.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 09:23 AM
There are lots of websites for Rescue Westies, just punch it into your search engine and I wish you luck in finding the one meant for you!
Why We Wag
New Member!
Female 

12-05-2016, 01:57 PM
On our website , there is a link to pet finder which is a great place to find dogs in need of a forever home.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Hello Anna the West Highland White Club of GB have a link to Westie Rescue on their site..
Here you are..
http://westierescuescheme.org.uk/