Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 03:47 PM

choices....

id like outsider view on this please as im a tad confuzzled as to what to do.....

ok currently working, part time but tbh some weeks its alsmost full time... i also go uni 2 nights a week, absolutely love it,.
problem with uni is the job i do dosent relate to the course - so im struggling with some coursework (still passed the topics but struggled)(even my tutor suggested last year about going full time but at the time i didnt want to)

i have had the opportunity to go full time education... which means quitting my job (finances work out the same), and just doing uni full time which means i will have more time, can do relevent work experience at least 1 day a week...

good thing about doing what im doing now is that after uni i'll have no debt.... bad thing is i struggle and tbh theres no social life and i really need to get a life!!!

i do actually now like my job, (things have improved), and i know its very secure, good place to work.....

my mum is a massive support and is all for me going back into full time edu, if thats what i want to do... and tbh in some ways i think she would prefer it......
the courses both finish at the same time - if i go this year - if i dont then im stuck, and i dont want to do the wrong thing :s as ive already messed up enough in my short life

ok,,, theres the info, can i have some opinions please????

p.s -cookies for those who read it all

xx