View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't agree with squeaky toy theory at all but other than that I thought he did damned well to answer the questions like he did.

The presenters were terrible. It didn't matter what he said, they still wanted to make out he was dangerous.

Shame the point wasn't made that dogs shouldn't be left alone with kids because you never know what the kids would do.

If they think that dog was out of control I'd love for them to see Takara my 'Disney Dog' that must be ok with kids because she's a dalmatian!! She'd be a nightmare!!!

That poor dog did so well and they just looked incredibly stupid for trying to make out that because it jumps from the couch to the floor, it should be muzzled! Dear Lord!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 05:18 PM
I laughed when the presenters said that clearly the dog was a big handfull as the owner struggled to control it as it jumped down off the couch!

Erm, no the dog just jumped down and lay down, no struggle or handful as far as I could see!

Re Squeaky toys. Lot's of baby and toddler toys contain squeaks. Knowing how obsessive some dogs can be with those types of toys, it could potentially be a problem with young children around a dog of that type.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
very good answers god awful presenters!!
My thoughts exactly, what point was she trying to make talking about 'terratorial' Every human I've ever met has been 'terratorial' so why shouldn't dogs be the same.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Erm, no the dog just jumped down and lay down, no struggle or handful as far as I could see!
Exactly right. Our dogs don't like being on the couch, they much prefer the floor. He also correctly pointed out that the heat from the studio lights was not good for him.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 09:24 PM
good lord - someone send them to presenting school and well done to the owner for trying to get a valid poitn across.

bad old max jumping UNCONTROLLABLY off the couch though - god he almost ripped the womans throat out on the way down !!!LOL

really uncontrollable - god would hate for bruno to have been there he would have been humping her leg !!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2