Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 09:11 AM

"I'm impressed with how good he's being"

*Smug face*

I've just got back from the park, where Louie was having a good play with his bestest friend Lola (DdB) and as we were going seperate ways I met a woman with a 4 month old Staffie puppy - giddy as anything, I had Louie on lead, I told him to sit, and he acted like - what you guys call a stooge dog, he just sat there while this little pup jumped around him.

The woman turned around and said "I'm impressed..." meanwhile I'm thinking, "Yeaah he's knackered - you're only seeing the tired side of him" but I was glad he showed off his good side, for him being only 6 month old and not jumping all over this puppy - I was quite glad. And walking off from her, which is hard to do with frozen toes, I heard her saying to her pup - "Look how well behaved he is"

However he did get told off by a 7 month old Shih Tzu this morning, one that was scared of big dogs, well Louie has to learn his boundaries too.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Aw well done Louie! Puppies can be a bit daft
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Haha! That is great!
It is only funny as I say things like that to Alfie too!
For example...
"look how good he is being... that is how you should be behvaing" or "see THAT dog is doing what it is told" etc..

Well done Louie
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I talk to Louie too - and I am proud of him - well I was until I went for a walk this afternoon - but thats a whole different story - he was chasing my dad's mobility scooters wheels and was running - I have rope burns