Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Cheers Eunice,she's awake now oh is home from work,so has been slobbered from head to toe .She sends big face slurps to you too, xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lorraine Thank her for the face slurps and give her some big snuggly hugs in return.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Lorraine Thank her for the face slurps and give her some big snuggly hugs in return.
Will do Eunice.Whens your next show?xxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Will do Eunice.Whens your next show?xxxxxxxx
I had thought poss Eunice would be there today,, I got there late as I wasnt showing a dog, normaly if I am Im still late,,lol but trolled through the catalogue and no Eunice to have a nice chat with,,, No Robert to slag off and be violent towards,,, No Rye or Pellow giving me the pellow welcome,,,now seeing him twaddling towards you on his back legs with front feet stretched towards you is a wake up call I can tell you,,,hes a real character,,,its his big hi I missed you hug,,,{i think} that or hes trying to push me away,,,in a piff off you ,,,,had well enough of you at the last show,,lol,
I do have a big soft spot for pellow,,, so funny when he wants to play,,,he just bounces straight up in the air,, which is prob above my head easy,,,

Asta,,, we still love your mug,,, she will live to win another day,, and thats the first show that you havent been placed out of the way too,,,so its old school now,, eh,, so long as your dog did what was asked, in her usual happy go fu,,,ky way then alls well, not all judges will like her,, some may but the place may already be allocated long before the dog hits the ring, But the fact she had a good start means today is just another sh itttty show day,, you have to let others get a ribbon now and then,, eh,,xx
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
You still brought the best dog home.

Well said

big hugs and what a good girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2