Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 05:57 PM

Rutherglen Open Show today at Lanark

Just had to let you know had a most enjoyable day at the show met up with Shona and Megan again and met Boobah, Nero for the first time had a nice day . It is so nice to be able to put a face to a name.

Shona handled Pellow for us and he took first and BOB in the Borzoi Class ( thanks Shona and well done -know you were so pleased that you had beaten Robert with Rye, cause he beat you last time LOL . Got nothing in the group

Know Boobah also had a good day with Asta but I will leave her to tell you all about it herself. Don't know how they all did in the later classes as we left before these were finished.

I also met up with the handsome Kaos and Holly and Megans little (well not so little girl) and two of Nero's
crew.

Wish I had taken my camera
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Good day today Eunice, I'm really pleased for you Great to have met up with the others too, did anyone take their camera ?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Good day today Eunice, I'm really pleased for you Great to have met up with the others too, did anyone take their camera ?

Thanks Tracy

Sorry don't think anyone had a camera with them all too busy with their dogs. It's a pity as some pics would have been nice.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Eunice, was my pleasure to handle the big fella,,again pellow carried me, he covered my muck ups well,,,lol, was chuffed to beat robert,,,thats the real bonus for me, thats a score of 1/1 now, Did Robert do the group? I didnt see it, had to rush off to get the dogs out the car and in the ring, Boobah did well with asta, taking a second in both junior and Post Grad,,,being placed above some really nice dogs from top kennels such as Fantasa/mankell/Varenka?JufftheR/ Islantic and dabraco, so a really good boost for lorraine and asta, so proud of the wee spud,,
Holly was a wee bugga,,,so was Kodi,,pair of asbos,,thats young dogs for ya but, Kaos took second in Open, but he did a great round happy and bouncy,,keen and eager,,what more can I ask for,,,I think he has began to enjoy it again,, which is what its all about eh,

so all in all a good day,,,happy shona x

I think megan had her camera, but not sure she took many photos though,,,sure she will soon be on and let us know, x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:30 PM
so pleased that Kaos got 2nd in Open, well done to you both.

Sadie did the group, so Robert had a real lazy day. You did not muck up, You handled him really well.

Was really pleased for Lorraine.

Sorry Nero and Megan did not do anything, but tomorrow is another day

I didn't see Megan take any pics, every time I saw her she was holding a dog or dogs, don't think she had a free hand to hold a camera.

Thanks again Shona as you say it's 1/1 to you and Robert and I know you were chuffed to beat him. LOL

I agree a really good day, hope we can do it again sometime.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Well done to you all:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
Sounds as if it was a great day
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Sure you will see me a bit more round the shows over the next year, I think its time I got my finger out and put a bit of effort in with Kaos, hes seems to be coming into a stage of looking good, also he seems happy agian in the ring, so may as well take the bull by the horns while I have him in good condition, also its nice to be there to support the others, we all get on well and enjoy the shows we do, Next time we meet up I will be less rushed, I think I will limit hollys showing and just have some fun with kaos for a bit, its so hard taking multiple dogs to shows,,everyone was in the ring today, so had megans dad not been there to hold onto kaos,,I would have been buggad, coming from one class with holly straight into the next with Kaos,,no ways I could have got to the car and back in the min or so you have to change over,,,
One is enough for a wee while I think,,,that and hollys a miserable wee sod at the min,
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Well done to you all:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
Sounds as if it was a great day
It was and a Ridgeback won the Group.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2007, 06:43 PM