View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2015, 04:21 PM
There is nothing remotely funny about that and I would die if someone in my family spoke to their children like that.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
There is nothing remotely funny about that and I would die if someone in my family spoke to their children like that.
I can not do better than quote from a post above:-

"Honestly some of the people who are allowed to breed is shocking. We moan about dogs but people are far worse."
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-11-2015, 01:14 PM
mjfromga I'm Scottish and have to say I would never speak like that to children although there are many who would. I don't think it's especially a Scottish thing but UK wide from the uneducated masses, although I have to say that many Scots swear all the time, some about every second word in a sentence.

Some people treat their chidren abominably, I've seen it on buses where when the child says something to them they tell them to shut the f*** up. In fact I had a go at someone one day who was sitting pinching her child. I was so mad I told her she should be ashamed of herself and if she treated them like that outside what on earth did she do to them at home and didn't deserve them. She came at me as if to hit me, I'm only 5' but I moved towards her and when she saw how mad I was she backed off. I got off the bus well before I had to as I was furious and although I've never had a fight in my life I was so close to whacking her. lol There were a couple of even older women than me sitting behind her nodding their heads at everything I said.

It's a total disgrace how some people treat their children, they can't be bothered speaking to them and are constantly swearing at them. Thankfully not everyone is like that. I think people found the video funny because of the Scottish accent.

Pity there aren't test done before someone breeds and if they are not up to scratch they have to be neutered.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2015, 12:03 AM
You have got to only watch Jeremy Kyle - know what I mean? I literally cringe sometimes.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Thankfully, I would say that the majority do not swear in front of their kids, but we still see all too often the ones that do.

Decline in moral standards? I think so.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2