Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
OK scratch the carpet off his charge sheet - don't want to make him sound worse than he is!

You will laugh about this one day (that's assuming he ever grows out of it!)

You need a small containment room. Akin to what boarding kennels house them in. Was going to say a padded cell. But he'd eat the padding!
Let's be honest...its Remus we're talking about He'd eat the whole room
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Oh yes he'd probably eat the stuffing. He starting this morning off by chewing the toes of Merryn's new born doll, then demolishing their stethoscope! He does it in such an absent minded way. Sat on the sofa, looking out the window and these things just happen to fall into his mouth. I wonder when his teeth will stop moving and if that will be the end to his chewing. He'll be left in the kitchen with Tonks tomorrow morning for the school run and I'll tape a sock over the stitches on her hock do away with the cone. Then he'll have a nice long walk with a collie, lovely old lab and the sproodle (I know) puppy. Then I'll probably walk him again later as I'll he out with the girls from 3-6.......wonder what I'll return to. It's Merryn's first post school tea invitation so we have to go.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3