View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Great pictures as always.....the thing with knowing the area peole take pictures in is you lmost feel you are walking the walk with them....

Where did you gain a GSD from?????
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Glad Reah was feeling better today, your pics wouldn't be the same without her.

The number of times I dread going out in the rain with the dogs and end up having a great time
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Hi All,

The GSD is mine - it's Zane. If the weather is anything to go by next time I'm sending him to play in the rain with the BCs on his own.

Here are a few piccies I took. Not as good as Steph's as I used my phone. But there was no log - it was definitly a human leg! even Pat agreed!

Hope you like them . I know the quality isn't great.

Oscar went runinng through the puddles as any 4 year old would even after complaining that he was cold and wet and being told not to do it. We got back, he took his wellies off andwe found they were full of wter.

He said he's not coming anymore!!

Laura xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Great pictures as always.....the thing with knowing the area peole take pictures in is you lmost feel you are walking the walk with them....

Where did you gain a GSD from?????
Sorry that is Zane....Stumpywops GSD
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Glad Reah was feeling better today, your pics wouldn't be the same without her.

The number of times I dread going out in the rain with the dogs and end up having a great time
Thanks....Reah's tendon is going slighting in her bad leg. She is to go back to the vets to see what we can do. However today she did very well, managed to trip me up a couple of times (as she sticks so close to me), we had a brill time, if a little wet at the end
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hi All,

The GSD is mine - it's Zane. If the weather is anything to go by next time I'm sending him to play in the rain with the BCs on his own.

Here are a few piccies I took. Not as good as Steph's as I used my phone. But there was no log - it was definitly a human leg! even Pat agreed!

Hope you like them . I know the quality isn't great.

Oscar went runinng through the puddles as any 4 year old would even after complaining that he was cold and wet and being told not to do it. We got back, he took his wellies off andwe found they were full of wter.

He said he's not coming anymore!!

Laura xx

I had the same with FS wellies, he emptied them on the kitchen floor when he took them off......boys!!!!! he never said a word in the car going home about them having 3 inches of water in them

Bet Oscar changes his mind next time Photo's are brill hun xxxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Gosh it does look wet, but it certainly won't have bothered Skye with all her swimming.

Glad to hear that Reah's doing ok
Skye is Never put off swimming, I was trying to tell Pat and FS not to let her in there as it was wet and cold....but I forgot to tell Skye

Think Reah will be ok, going back to the vets next week to see what they suggest Maybe walk her every other day for a while
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Hi,

Steph I'm sure Reah's leg will be fine once rested properly.

Nobody told Skye there was a dirty, 'orrible leg n the waterotherwise she'd not have gone seimming - She'd have eaten it! Lets face it, it even looks as though someone cooked it! (Bet it's been on the BBQ).

Laura xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2