Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh is SarahJ a wee fibber?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Azz - and still 'on line' now - You must be one of those guys who don't need sleep or has someone been giving you those funny coloured sweeties. (My Mum always said I shouldn't accept sweets from strangers )
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Azz - and still 'on line' now - You must be one of those guys who don't need sleep or has someone been giving you those funny coloured sweeties. (My Mum always said I shouldn't accept sweets from strangers )
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-05-2007, 09:59 PM
I must be a.... vampire
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Maybe Azz can make us all a clocking in card like at work he he he
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Well I get up, do everything that needs doing with the animals, take little un to school, take dogs out, do the cat litters and some cleaning up and log onto the PC. I never sign out of here i'm permenantly signed in. I will leave the computer on all day from when it goes on in the morning to when I go to bed at night, and i'll pop in here while it's on, I just leave everything running all day.

I'll take the dogs out again later in the evening, do tea and spend the rest of the night online usually. I rarely ever watch tv apart from hollyoaks and LOST.

My excuse is that i'm in a long distance relationship and I need to talk to him online on mic as it's free and fone is not. I will spend hours on mic chatting to him and on here at same time.

Weekends i'm busier and trying to earn some pennies so I reserve my Dogsey time for the evenings.

I'm looking for a new job though so maybe that will tear me away, although I wouldn't bank on it.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I must be a.... vampire
Sure you're not a vampire Prince Vlad Tepes or what does that make me then?

Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Like most the pc is always on, but it is fatal logging in on Dogsey... as I never get anything done!! So I try to resist, I said try

Then I feel guilty as my oh gets to see the back of my head.... not a bad thing probably

So all in all, I probably log in each day and have a butcher's, otherwise you miss posts and loose the momentum - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4