Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 12:06 AM

How long do you spend on dogsey,

Hi all

Just wondered how long you spend on dogsey each day or each week if your not on daily, or even monthly.
I have to admit that the time I spend on here is going up and up, I have not timed myself over the day yet ( as I know it will be more than I think) but will be doing so over the next week,

would be funny to see who is on line most
cheers all
shona x
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 01:59 AM
It varies a lot for me, depends on how busy I am, or like now needing to get up and move a bit so my stoopid back does`nt sieze completely, [ so figured I may as well get a drink while I`m up, so logged in while waiting for the kettle to boil, ow moan whine whinge ], but however long or short a time I log in for, I am addicted enough to feel like I`m missing out if I dont look in at least once a day
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:19 AM
i suppose a good hour each morning while i have my morning coffee and wait for an empty bathroom. then most evenings once i've walked and brushed the girls & Diggi. i sit in front of the telly with my laptop. unless there's crafting to be done. so probably much more time than i should but i enjoying it and it doesn't hurt anyone unlike some other vice's I'm also i sufer with insomnia so will quite often spend a few hours wading through old or missed posts in the middle of the night.
OH's a surfer too so we both sit there with laptops looking like a right pair of nerds
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:34 AM
I'm on and off all day between 5.30 am till midnight and I don't even want to start adding up how much time that comes to,
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2007, 06:39 AM
Depends what shift I'm on I guess... not as long now being as it's summer time and I'm outdoors more, but during the winter and last year specially coz I was off work with my foot injury and was prob on here way too much
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:56 AM
It varies from day to day, maybe only a few minutes each day, to a few hours each day:blush, if I'm honest it's more like at least an hour a day, I'm not in the best of health and just can't get out and do all the things I'd like to do, so this is a harmless way of spending my time, but like Patch I'm addicted, and like Cocker Mum, in the evenings I set in, with the TV on, my laptop and my latest craft project usually knitting/crochet, and thats me happy till bedtime, and no I don't have a cuppa warm milk befor I go to bed! but only because I'm lactose intolerant
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 07:51 AM
I'm on and off all day. Have no intention of working out how long I spend on here though lol!
Becky
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 07:58 AM
On and off throughout the day really. Always check on new posts first and then take it from there. Never timed it though
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 08:37 AM

my oh says to long i say not long enough .
seriously on and of a few hours a day
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 08:58 AM
I do like to have an hour in the evenings, I hate when i miss a couple of days as there is so many threads posted its hard to check back and i like to try and keep up with everyones photos
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >