Female 

09-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Thanks also Trish

Lolo

lovezois

bens mum (of course thank you)

BrandieSnap

and ceiron thanks to all.

Megan was a much happier and more settled little girl last night!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Awwwwwww!!!!!
We bumped into Dinky on Anglesey, he had met and old Welsh dragon and gone flying with him. We helped him write a postcard and hope it will get there today or tomorrow!
I suspect he'll be popping into Liverpool soon too!!!!!
Axxxxx
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Dinky's big adventure

Well after all of the excitement of the day before when Dinky found himself in London he fell asleep as he floated high up above all the tall buildings in London. Down below he could hear all the hustle and bustle of the city as the light grew dim. Higher still he floated and as the wind picked up he drifted off to sleep and dreampt about his Megan and of all of his new friends that he has made on his journey.

He awoke to the sound of seagulls calling and they flew aroung looking for some fish for their breakfast. Then Dinky saw a strange looking tower just off some rocks perched in the edge of the sea. Where am I he wondered and then he heard a sort of loud but, dull flapping sound behind him, he turned around to see.....a big Welsh Dragon. Dinky gave a little gasp but, he didn't feel too scared as the Dragon had a very kind looking face and his eyes seemed to smile at Dinky. "You're in Anglesey and that strange tower is Penmon Lighthouse" said the Dragon in a soft voice. Dinky said that he thought it was lovely here but, that he missed his little friend Megan. The Dragon had a puzzled look on his face and then he gently breathed out some fire and in the smoke Dinky could see Megan with a smile on her face reading the postcard that Dinky had sent her from London. Dinky felt better then as he could see Megan wasn't too sad anymore. The Dragon told Dinky to look into the smoke and as Dinky watched he saw all of the marvellous adventures that the old Dragon had enjoyed. "I want to have adventure like that" said Dinky. "You will" replied the kind Dragon but, first I want to intoduce you to some friends of mine. With that they both flew down and met Ailsa. Ailsa will help you write another postcard to Megan to tell her all about your adventures here. "Thank you" said Dinky.

Well this morning Dinky's postcard arrived.

Oh gosh for me?

Reading it.

It's from Dinky.

Yeah it's really from Dinky!

If there's any magic going on here...you need a black cat

Megan wanted to say a big thank you to Ailsa1 for helping Dinky to send a postcard to tell her of his adventures. XX
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 11:37 AM
ahhhh look at that happy little face, shes gonna be watching for the post man now
wonder where dinkys going to go now???
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2006, 11:50 AM
I love this thread

Look how happy she reading the postcard!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Awwwwww...that brought a tear to my eye.
You know, there's nothing like magic when you're a child, it's so important.
My son, George, chose the postcard and said that dinky should meet a dragon since we were in Wales!
Awwww.
She looks really chuffed. So pleased we could help bring a smile to her face.
Just showed George the photos and he send 'awwwww, at least it made her smile mum!' Bless.
I think there will be a liverpool one at some point, when we manage to get to a shop that sells them!!!!!
Ailsa xxxx
ps hoorah for the Royal Mail, posted it on Anglesey at about 1pm yesterday!!!!
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Ailsa1
Awwwwww...that brought a tear to my eye.
You know, there's nothing like magic when you're a child, it's so important.
My son, George, chose the postcard and said that dinky should meet a dragon since we were in Wales!
Awwww.
She looks really chuffed. So pleased we could help bring a smile to her face.
Just showed George the photos and he send 'awwwww, at least it made her smile mum!' Bless.
I think there will be a liverpool one at some point, when we manage to get to a shop that sells them!!!!!
Ailsa xxxx
ps hoorah for the Royal Mail, posted it on Anglesey at about 1pm yesterday!!!!
Thank you George too!
Megan's only 2 but, you would swear that she can read already wouldn't you
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I know dinky is about in Portsmouth at the moment he has left me a card to post on my way out tomorrow
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:26 PM
It's lovely to see Megan's happy smile, she looks very grown up there with her postcard and holding the lead!
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Donna&Zuki
I know dinky is about in Portsmouth at the moment he has left me a card to post on my way out tomorrow
Oh wow he is a busy little Dinosaur
Will let you know

Kath XX
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »