Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2019, 07:51 AM

Good morning Tues. 5/2/19

Morning everyone does this month seem to be going a little fast ?
Cold and frosty here today. Hoping to get some washing out today.

Harvey glad you were able to find a little time to pop in for a chat. Wishing Mrs Losos a speedier recovery from now on and sorry to hear Casey is slowing down and becoming more of a worry. He is doing well for 11 especially in a large breed. Sending lots of good wishes to you all.
griff glad the beeriness had eased yesterday.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2019, 08:07 AM
Ooer Lynn lovely way to start the day with a different title. We should all start it differently, makes a change. Harvey hope Casey is ok today. I feel for you.x Pleased to hear Mrs Losos is getting there. I have a friend who is waiting to have her hip done. Sooner rather than later as she is in constant pain with trying to walk even a few steps. Dull here and wet underfoot. Not sure about above foot as not been out yet. Kelly stop drinking all the beer, save some for us. bg!! Have a good day Lynn and all that come on later. Wonder what has happened to Besoeker amd LG? Shame not to hear from either of them. Surely in Yorkshire they have internet. bg!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2019, 08:52 AM
Good morning Lynn, Brenda and all who follow

Hugs to Casey. He is doing very well for a large breed and hope he is with you for some time to come. Best wishes to Mrs L and hope she is soon as mobile as she wishes.

Dull and a little damp out there. Walking into the village shortly for Barry to have a hair cut and to do some banking. Have a chap coming to repair the window mechanism in the ensuite this afternoon. That is all the excitement on offer today

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2019, 08:59 AM
Good Morning everyone. I hope you and yours are all doing well. Take care and have a good day. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2019, 09:13 AM
we had a thought about one of our excursions from the ship in Japan. we decided to change one of them to

INUYAMA CASTLE & CASTLE TOWN

TOUR OVERVIEW
North of Nagoya lies the picturesque castle town of Inuyama. A part of the Hida-Kiso Quasi-National Park, the town is noted for its fascinating historical sites and breathtaking beauty. On this engaging all day tour you'll visit the most extraordinary and popular attractions that embraces the town's heritage beginning with the picturesque Inuyama Castle. Erected in 1537, the castle has remained unchanged through the centuries and today it is designated a National Treasure. For a closer look at the Edo era, you'll visit the Shirotomachi Museum, which holds a large scale model of the castle and the town as they looked in 1840. After leaving the museum, you'll walk to the Karakuri Exhibition Pavilion for a look at the art of Japan's mechanical puppets, which were popular during the 17th and 19th centuries. Lunch at a local restaurant completes your day.

The one we were going on was all day tour but had no meal
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Did you know that Inuyama means dog mountain. Hope you enjoy the experience Barry and of course Sue.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Lol... Brenda, I will try to leave some beer for the restt of you...note I said try!
Nipped up to Steve's for a couple of hours yesterday, lovely to see Molly, she gets so excited when I visit.
Dad has finally gone back to work today!!!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Afternoon everyone we popped out to a garden centre in Peterborough today. One we haven't been to before very nice bought two more Helleborus and some more pots.
Nice to spend money on nice things and not on fixing boilers to keep them ticking over and then a new one and macerators.

griff must be nice to have the house back during the day. Lovely that Molly enjoys your visits.
The excursion sounds nice Sue and Barry. Hope th haircut went well.
brenda you are sounding a little chirpier. Except you have up days and down days.
Moyra how are you and Amber are things more settled with Steve ?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Lynn I try to be but it is hard at the moment. Had a falling out with someone very close to me and can't make it right at the moment. My own fault. Never mind. Thanks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Oh sorry to hear that brenda. Maybe time will heal the wound.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >