Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 08:21 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 26th January

Good morning everyone

Do hope Mrs. L is soon doing everything she wants but until then she has you to help her Harvey

Have a good weekend Mandy and a rest

Dull and damp here and tried to rain whilst I was walking Teazle.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day. Grey skies here so no birds yet eating. Just typical. Ah well another week before bird watch. Anyone else on here taking part?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Breezy and sunny here hoping to get the washing out in a bit.
Hopefully builder coming today to give us a quote to knock the chimney breast out to make a fireplace again.

brenda might take part we seem to be a getting a few birds on the feeder now there will not be much variety though mainly sparrows and starlings at the moment although there are blackbirds about.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Morning all
Brenda, I won't take part...I would have to sit in the he kitchen by the sink all day!!! And generally just get in the way of everyone
The workmen are coming to do Steve's kitchen next week and I can relax as he has managed to get the time off work so his house and more importantly Molly won't be left alone, I would be annoyed if anything got damaged in his house but I would be gutted if Molly got out because someone left the door open
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2019, 11:28 AM
That's good news griff about the builders.
Builder been here days work not overly expensive told us to get the stove and he will then work round the size and how much to knock out and he can fit in as soon as we are ready. they are busy but this is a days work so can be slipped easily.
Tomorrow we are off to look at electric stoves and hopefully buy one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Brilliant Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Spent the afternoon building my mums rattan furniture for her patio....pain in the bum but it's done now and it cheered her up a bit....my backs killing so I am sitting down with a coffee and painkillers
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2019, 06:03 PM
That was nice griff building the patio furniture for mum.
Hope the painkillers have helped with the bad back.
Are you managing a rest today Mandy ?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Hello Everyone, sorry I have not been on today at all and only briefly yesterday. Down to doing Steve's tax return, submitted and tax paid at last!

Have a good evening everyone, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Evening everyone
Good news about the builders Griff, it was good of you to build the patio furniture too
Lynn fingers crossed you find the cooker you want.
Sue been quite wet here too
I have been resting today, apart from filling the dish washer I’ve done nothing we went to watch Accrington Stanley v Derby at the pub & I had Rhubarb & Bramley Apple gin, was really nice,
Then after I had my toe nails done. & we had Chinese takeaway for tea. Proper lazy day, even Rosie been lazy
Brenda I won’t be doing it, we hardly get many in our garden since the trees came down when our garden gets done this year, I’m hoping we can attract them back.
Moyra glad the tax returns been done
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >