View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
I have dreams like we are being occupied by aliens that look human like the old series V sort of like German stormtroopers
But i'm a weird fella anyway so could mean anything
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 09:37 PM
OMG CHINA!!!! I would have killed the Bast*rd beofre he got to the cats!!!!....i dont know how you have managed to get through that...you must be one strong person...but to have the coppers stand by...its terrible...

MASSIVE hugs ((((()))))))

As for the interpretation.....could be anyones guess!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
Another interesting subject

Does anyone know what it means if you're being chased by people with guns
it's a dream i've been having quite a lot for the past few months

It could be that you have a problem that you aren't ready to face yet. Maybe if you open the letters or face the problem, the dreams will stop? Just a guess I'm affraid.

Gill, things WILL get better as already said. It's the waiting game and the mess the solicitors turn it into thats the pain. In twelve months time, you will be wondering what you were worrying about. Time for a New life and fresh start. Keep your chin up, your almost there.

China, you are a very strong and fortunate person for coming through that. WELL DONE and RESPECT!
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 02:24 AM
No I dont feel strong, The way I see it if I was strong it would've effected me and I would've PTSD.
I try to forget about what had occurred,never talked to anyone was so ashamed I had blamed myself for what he did to me, there were times when he would traces me and turn up at the door and I would run I always seem to be on the run but no more I'm though with running and hiding, I own my house and have a husband and kids both 2 &4 legged and I'm free I can talk about it without it scaring me ****less and sending me into massive panic attacks though it still takes me time to get calm because I still get the odd panic attack
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by China
No I dont feel strong, The way I see it if I was strong it would've effected me and I would've PTSD.
I try to forget about what had occurred,never talked to anyone was so ashamed I had blamed myself for what he did to me, there were times when he would traces me and turn up at the door and I would run I always seem to be on the run but no more I'm though with running and hiding, I own my house and have a husband and kids both 2 &4 legged and I'm free I can talk about it without it scaring me ****less and sending me into massive panic attacks though it still takes me time to get calm because I still get the odd panic attack
China, I still think you are strong. Yes you have been to hell and back and you have the scars problably more mentally than physically now, but the point is, you survived. That takes great courage and strength. Some women (and men I have to add) give up. They take it again and again and again. They are more scared of what will happen if they leave, than what actually happens when they stay. It's these people that need to hear stories like yours to give them support that there is life after a violent relationship. Also like you have said that you blamed yourself. Thats what these control freaks do, they constantly knock you and wear you down so that you believe that the problem is yourself. When THEY are the one's with the problem. You didn't do anything wrong china.

Glad to hear you are back on your feet.

Edited to add: appologies to Sportsmad for going off topic slightly, but felt it needed to be said.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-09-2005, 06:04 AM
maybe this will help some people to understand there dreams ?

http://www.dreammoods.com/
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2