Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Loads of positive vibes going to all who need them xxx

Life is good at the moment. I have a job I love in animal rescue. My dogs take it in turns to come with me. My husband is off to France next week to look at properties (somewhere for us to retire to - or so he thinks heehee)
The dogs are all in fine fettle and apart from being absolutley sick to death of the rain I really cannot complain.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I didn't realise we were meant to elaborate quite as much!

My thoughts are with many of you who are having a hard time at the moment, so often it is easy to forget just how much you have and should be thankful for

I'm off to Strasbourg at 4am for a conference on stem cell applications in regenerative medicine, which means away from home until late on Fri night, boo!

Thinking of a wee move out of science for good maybe in the next few years, just thinking and planning at mo' though

Hmmmm what else happens in my life? We are in the process of developing all the derelict outbuildings we bought as part of the land, one is done (a huuuuge big barn), still another five to go. House is still only half finished Keep running out of dosh

Copper is coming on at agility, just need to get his weave trained then will be booking his first show.

My friend is picking up J&Cs half sister next Tue, can't wait to met her

I need to go on a diet
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Its my birthday today ,spent the day so far with my mum and dad got a new camera as gift from Mrs Murf and had nandos for lunch.,
tonight more family due for cake so health issues can wait for another day others health can wait till tomorrow to worry about.
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Its my birthday today ,spent the day so far with my mum and dad got a new camera as gift from Mrs Murf and had nandos for lunch.,
tonight more family due for cake so health issues can wait for another day others health can wait till tomorrow to worry about.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURF...enjoy the rest of your day.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Happy Murfday!

Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Life is good, thanks!

Finish my old, boring job on Friday and start my new one a week today! Can't wait!

Although I found another lump on Roxy on Friday and had it aspirated at the vets, so we'll find out this week what it is. Here's hoping for just a fatty lump though and not another MCT. Everything crossed here.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Hugs to all those who are going through a rubbish time. xx
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Happy Birthday Murf!!!

Mmmmm Nandos..........
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Happy Birthday Murf

Hope you have had a good day.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 05:54 PM