Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Well here goes:

Rude people in supermarkets - that lean across you to get what they want without saying excuse me. Letting people come through with their trolley and they don't even acknowledge you are there.

People who don't say thanks when i let them through in the car - they usually get a choice hand signal

People who ignore my child when he holds a door open for them (yes i have brought my children up with manners)

People who don't pick up dog poo

People who swear at their children

Shop assistants who ignore you and talk to their colleagues

People who park on double yellow lines and put their hazard warning lights on thinking that means they can park where they like even if it inconviences eveyone else

People who push in queues or get served in the pub before you when you've been standing there for ages

People with no manners period

Plenty more....................
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, now you got me thinking of yet another one!

Yes, those teenagers again, who would never dream of actually moving out of the way for you! You know, you're walking along a busy High Street or somewhere, and you kind of go left and right to move out of people's way (well I do!), or vice versa, and then you come up against some teenager, who stops stark still, and looks at you,probably with a mobile stuck to one ear, and just gawps and never even THINKS to move out of your way!!!! Try it, I know I'm right on this one!!!
We've got those teenagers by us as well!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
My daughter cycles on the pavement, mainly because I wont let her ride in the road but she is very careful and always stops and lets people pass her rather than ramming them over
Trust me, this kid was going really fast, one split second later and he would have hit either me or Betty, some people on the other side of the road saw it and I saw them later with their dogs in the park, and they commented on the speed he was doing around a corner where he couldn't see what was coming, and the fact I didn't get an apology off him or his mother, and they said his bike was too big for him and he didn't look like he was in control of it, he nearly knocked over one of my cats the other week also cycling on the pavement I was watching and he sped up and she had to jump out of the way, my OH suggests I stick my foot out next time I see him or give his bike a boot as he goes past, only joking I think, but this is not a polite , considerate child on a bike, as I'm sure your child is.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
People (usually women, but NOT always) who push their supermarket trolleys into my wheelchair and then act as if it was MY fault (even when I'm not moving!).
I actually had a woman tell me that the local Co-op should not let me in with a wheelchair!

Where are these people's heads at?

Snorri
Dougie, I never realised what a nuisance your lack of legs was to shoppers...... please grow them back immediately, and stop annoying people.....

x0x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Thought of more......people who stand and read the magazines in WH Smiths, invariably dropping all those flipping advertising leaflets they thread inside them. Why? Just buy the sodding thing and get out of my way!!!!!!!!!

2) Parents who don't tell their kids off, even when they are behaving appallingly badly.

3) People in restaurants who talk really loudly - you know the type, they are always trying to be the centre of attention and showing off about their tiny lives I always want to turn around and shout back that I'm not interested in where they are going on their next cruise blah blah
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Very fat girls who wobble along slowly in front of me, then stop to bulge in the doorway of the shop I'm heading for. Why don't they s*d *ff and join the fat men who are bulging in front of oncoming traffic?

Snorri
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah ...people who chuck rubbish out of their car windows - i have been known to chuck it back at them...usually boy racers chucking their McDonalds bags
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Oh yeah ...people who chuck rubbish out of their car windows - i have been known to chuck it back at them...usually boy racers chucking their McDonalds bags
Yonks ago, when I used to smoke (stopped a couple of years back), I was crossing a pedestrian crossing when a guy in a shiny new car stopped on the crossing (illegal) and threw out an empty Burger King pack. I stubbed my ciggy out on his bonnet.

Snorri
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Haven't read them all but Snorri, if anyone did that to me and I was you I would bop them on the nose. How bloody rude and ignorant!! Stupid people!!

Anyway, just thought of another classic that winds me up (and has gotten me into a spot of bother a few times ;o) - You know when you're in a shop and it's a narrow aisle, someone is coming the other way so you stop to let them pass? Well on numerous occasions I have done this and they decide to take their time, and stop and browse something nearby. Meanwhile I'm stood their like a moron waiting for them to hurry the hell up!! Grrrrrr. It''s winding me up just thinking about it ;o)
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Definitely people who don't respect others personal space.

I was in Boots a while back and these 2 girl were queing up behing me and were so close to me I was getting really angry. I mean they were seriously literally right behind me there was hardly an air gap there. I was fuming but me being me I didn't say anything but it made me really uncomfortable and I could see other people looking and wondering what they were doing. There were foreign so maybe where they were from it was ok?

Also the other day in the post office there were 2 people in fron tof us inthe que and the one directly in front of us was clearly in a hurry but she was right on top of this other lady while she was sorting out her post and paying. There's a sign stating where you should stand to wait but she was up at the counter with the other lady.....I thought they must be together she was so on top of this poor woman, but no she was just trying to hurry her on. Our post mistress was seriously annoyed with her too.....it's just so rude and disrespectful and it doesn't make the que go any faster.

Oooh, I also hate it when you have some bod in a big powerful car (with noisy engine) sitting right behind you when you're doing the 30mph through a village and as soon as the 60 sign is in sight they rev and zoom off at full speed over taking you just becuase it makes them feel good......even if it's bloomin dangerous to do so......I hate aggressive drivers!

Phew....I feel better now.....great thread for letting of steam!
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »