View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 09:37 PM
oh goodie a moaning thread. BTW u noticed itsbeen all women whos posted so far lol
ok what winds me up is car drivers who try to kill my husband and myself when we are on our motorbike. with the words sorry mate didnt see u. er our bike is RED !!! so u must be color blind as well??? my nickname is B.O.B (bitch on back) because i get very verbal when need be.
i hate rudness of any sort a simple thankyou can make a persons day.
oh and phonecalls to somewhere important. when my husband was having his brain haemorrhage, the ambulance was taking forever to get there. i rang the 999 again and I WAS PUT IN A Q. AND YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE DONT HANG UP i couldnt beleive it.
and another thing. those who call an ambulance for a dose of flu. and demand a lift home again (yep i heard that 1 as well)
and parents who buy their kids mini motos. and dont take them to special areas to ride them, just let the little rottors ride them around the streets, on the footpath at high speed.
we got to bootsales alot. and i get fedup with being knocked aside. so now i walk around with my crash helmet at kidney level. and god forbid if anyone hurts me.
and yes im a menopausal woman so im entitled to moan lol
oh my local adsas its just around the corner to me. so i know alot of the staff. so they are lovely to me. i even was invited to a customer forum meeting. where i got to say what i did n didnt like about the store. i also get the manager chatting to me and teasing me lol
ok ill stop now. did i mention bad drivers.?? another side effect of being meno brained lol not bad driving but repeating myself. did i say about the driving??? J/K
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2009, 10:30 PM
People who park too close to you in the supermarket carpark.I was at Asdas today and when I got back, some tw..t had parked so close alongside my car I had to get in the passenger side and climb over into the drivers side much to the amusment of a driver who pulled up the other side of me, and I had about a 2 inch gap between cars when I was reversing out, who did they thnk was driving my car a stick insect!
And while we are on the subject of asdas there is one guy on the fish counter who hides when he sees people approaching the counter, and if you ask him if hes got a particular fish he says no with a big smile on his face, I never buy anything when hes on, the other guy is polite and goes and has a look to see what they've got, why be a shop assistant if you don't want to serve anyone.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't think I should admit I am a checkout chick then should I..

Mind you...just gives everyone another reason to hate me

Ohhhh and edited to add another reason...

I have a 4x4 tractor..BUT I CAN drive it..and drive it well..and with a horsetrailer on the back of it..or just to p*ss everyone off even more..with the caravan on the back too..But I can guarantee you won't be stuck behind me on the motorway...in fact you will be toiling to catch me
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 11:21 PM
That coin on top of the receipt/notes really annoys me too!!!!

Ok other stuff.....

People that drive 40mph on perfectly straight roads with a national speed limit, then proceed to drive through a 30mph zone at the same speed past all the kids coming out of school!!!!!! Please, someone tell me what possible excuse you can have for speeding past young school kids???!!!!!

People that have a go at their off lead dog after it's attacked your dog "Barney, why on earth do you insist on attacking other dogs like that?"??? Meanwhile "Barney" is thinking "Well why the bloody hell don't you keep me on the lead then you silly mare!".

People that cut you up at roundabouts, then proceed to have a go at YOU for daring to expect them to give way to traffic from the right!

That's it for now. Think this should be in the timeless thread section, I'm sure I've got more to come yet!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2009, 11:59 PM
phew wouldnt want to meet half of you on a bad day !! pmsl xxx

OK - My pet hate is rudeness, people who dont say please and thankyou.

I hate when you are in a shop ( like a corner shop or the post office) and the person who is serving is on the phone and continues there conversation whilst serving you...... ararrrgghhh its so rude - it just makes me want to chuck the stuff on the counter and tell them where to stick it !!

People who park in disabled spaces or mother parent and child and who are clearly neither ( usually young blokes who cant be ar*ed walking any further to get into shop)

Numpties who drive around at 15 mph for no apparant reason.

other than that nothing else I can think of thats too annoying !!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 06:00 AM
My biggest hate is people on Mobile phones while driving. They are everywhere just flouting the law and it makes me so mad I am sure steam comes out of my ears.
I also hate drivers that don't think they need to indicate which way they are going on a roundabout. I've lost count of the times I go to pull out and the idiots decide to come all the way round, or they turn off by me but leave thier right indicator on Grrr.
I also hate all the fluster at the checkout especially when you still have half your shopping to pack yet the next persons stuff is coming straight down towards you as well.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Elaine I am going to list mine ...here goes

1) waiting in a queue shop assistant starts chatting away to a mate who is standing to oneside or the the other shop assisitant working along side of her.....everyone still waiting to be served
2) Cleaning our car next doors kids....shouting ''Banana Banana'' when Pats there, or ''whitey whitey'' everytime they see a white person........sorry but they really should be taught some manners.
3) People who speak one day and walk past the next and don't
4) flicking the Skye menu up whilst I'm trying to watch a good programme 3 guesses who that is
5) Someone who seems to watch my every move.....''saw you out, where were you off too, what time did you get back, didn't see you return, how long where you out for etc etc....bloody nosey

and 6....my worse ever pet hate.....I am standing in a bus queue, waiting for bloody ages, the bus comes and someone runs up and tries to push in front of me by running round the side of the queue...............Note I did say ''Tries''
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Elaine I am going to list mine ...here goes

1) waiting in a queue shop assistant starts chatting away to a mate who is standing to oneside or the the other shop assisitant working along side of her.....everyone still waiting to be served
2) Cleaning our car next doors kids....shouting ''Banana Banana'' when Pats there, or ''whitey whitey'' everytime they see a white person........sorry but they really should be taught some manners.
3) People who speak one day and walk past the next and don't
4) flicking the Skye menu up whilst I'm trying to watch a good programme 3 guesses who that is
5) Someone who seems to watch my every move.....''saw you out, where were you off too, what time did you get back, didn't see you return, how long where you out for etc etc....bloody nosey

and 6....my worse ever pet hate.....I am standing in a bus queue, waiting for bloody ages, the bus comes and someone runs up and tries to push in front of me by running round the side of the queue...............Note I did say ''Tries''
that is disgusting, i am sorry but that really makes my blood boil
what on earth do these parents teach their kids
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
that is disgusting, i am sorry but that really makes my blood boil
what on earth do these parents teach their kids
Not sure but one day I did say to thier dad.....How would you feel if I started calling you P**** referring to where you come from.

Still hasn't changed anything though, but I bet they would be the first to shout ''racist'' if anyone did
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Not sure but one day I did say to thier dad.....How would you feel if I started calling you P**** referring to where you come from.

Still hasn't changed anything though, but I bet they would be the first to shout ''racist'' if anyone did
yes i agree cannot believe in this day and age kids are brought up to be racist
no wonder the country is in the state it is if that is what some parents are teaching their kids
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »