Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-05-2005, 06:44 PM

About us...

I will be re-writing the 'About Us' section soon as it is a little out of date and DW has moved on quite a bit a year on!

I was wondering what you guys thought about Dogweb and why or what makes you log-on day after day after day

I might include some quotes in the write-up!

You can include examples if you like (for eg, if you've made friends/your dog has made new friends who's owners you met on DW etc).
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:00 PM

here goes .......

I like DW because of the huge mix of people onboard

There's other staffy owners, show people, rescue people, people who make me laugh and those that are very knowledgeable and who I can learn from
People who can cheer me up and offer advice when Im fed up and those who I hope I can also help

Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lel

here goes .......

I like DW because of the huge mix of people onboard

There's other staffy owners, show people, rescue people, people who make me laugh and those that are very knowledgeable and who I can learn from
People who can cheer me up and offer advice when Im fed up and those who I hope I can also help

Agree with all the above.
It's the only forum, of any kind, I visit.
Housedog
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2005, 07:11 PM
It is a melting pot of opinions,
Members are the most helpful I have encountered on the net.
You learn something each day,even if it's only the date.lol.
It certainly helps you feel at home and appreciated.
If there is any question that cant be answered immediately,it will researched by some member, and an option found.
There seems to be an abundance of genuine people on here, who have both the capabilities to laugh or cry with you, and some seem completely attuned to others emotions.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:25 PM
On dogweb you meet the nicest of people.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2005, 07:37 PM
About us...what is Dogweb..

Dogweb is an on line community for people who share a love of dogs ...any dogs and all dogs.
We come together to exchange ideas and to give and receive advice and support.. the very young novice dog owners and the older hands.. all are equal and welcome here.
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Mini thats very well put and so true
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:26 PM
i love the fact that there is such a broad spectrum of people who i would never meet in everyday life and any problems with max will be answered within seconds of logging on as there is so many experienced owners here to help us first timers
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:28 PM
since I joined dogweb.....I have got to know a lot of nice doggie people..people who have given me sound advice, listened to me moan..made me laugh so much my sides hurt.. ..been here anytime of day or night,I have learned about other breeds, seen pics of beautiful dogs I have never seen before..Basically dogweb is educational,advisory, and just the friendliest bunch of people I have ever known. Cannot imagine life without it now.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2005, 08:29 PM
On DW the members are more like friends you have known all your life so its like being among friends every time you log in.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >