Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2019, 08:22 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 16th January, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in good spirits and those with the bug are now recovering.

Gordon how are the puppies doing?

Have a good day all keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Dull here and a bit of drizzle. Bought some plants yesterday so have put those in this morning nothing else planned

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Started off bright breezy and cold again, drizzled for a short while on our walk now back to breezy and a bit overcast.

Mandy rarely do ironing the wind when on the line blows out the creases or the tumble dryer sorts them out.
Gorden threw my iron away when we moved in he said the wire was dangerous it had curled and frayed. So couldn't iron if I wanted to.
griff how are the stress levels ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Morning all
Lynn I like Gordon’s idea I try not too iron but some things have to be done, my problem is I leave it till I have a mountain
Sue enjoy doing nothing although I bet you find something
Moyra hope you have a good day
It was grey here but soon started raining, I was going to go my blood test done but couldn’t be bothered lol decided to tidy round instead, Rosie been out on back garden & house now hibernated, can’t blame her
I’m at work at 2pm till 8.30 not feeling like going out but it pays bills.
Have a good day everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Good afternoon all.

Nice sunny morning here. Cold and a bit breezy, but good for January. It's now chucking it down and very dark. Typical British weather

I don't know where my iron is. It only comes out when we have to go somewhere and need to dress like grown ups - ie something a bit better than jeans and sweatshirt. That isn't very often - mainly weddings, christenings and funerals so I'm quite happy for the iron to stay in it's lost safe place as long as possible.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Lol Lynn, I have tutted a few times, he is trying to watch what he eats so have made a veggie curry from scratch using all spices......wach him moan!!
Our iron lives on the carousel in the kitchen and it's mine and it's awesome!
We have got grey drizzle here,got the dogs out for a walk and deags is now watching about farming on bbc1
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Well finally got my sheets and bed coverings washed and put to dry. Think I am going to bed early tonight. I am so tired. I need my bed, turning bitterly cold out there in the wind too. Have a good evening all, good luck, goodnight all God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Thought you might be tutting griff. Hope the curry doesn't make dad moan.
Turned wet here to Moyra an boy it is cold. Sometimes curling up in bed is nice on a cold miserable day. Do you have a tele in your room to watch ?

Had a busy day sorting a present for Paul and Beth they are getting married next month and asked us to be witnesses.
Have ordered an engraved bottle of Moet and two beautiful champagne glasses. Has taken me long enough to find some really nice glasses.