Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hello all,
Hope everyone is feeling better soon, seems to be doing rounds.
I was at work all day yesterday, got home just after 5pm. Had something to eat then was in bed by 8pm, felt a bit rubbish, slept till 7 this morning must have needed it.
We’ve been and done the shopping, tidied up & now sitting with a cuppa. Am going to take Rosie for a wander shortly, not that she’s bothered lol, She’s curled up fast asleep on the chair
You must of needed it "sleep it off" does not only apply to the drink I do not think.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi all just had an email from my daughter in meadville USA and she said they had a foot of snow yesterday. Looked up her forecast and it is -8. So just a tad chilly.
Assume that was -8°C?
-8°F would freeze the testicles off a non ferrous anthropoid
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Woah just for information "they can keep it" LOL hope she is well and warm.
Seconded. I am paranoid about the white stuff.

Bit (tiny bit) milder here today so not too bad a walk.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 06:23 PM
I don't mind the snow but the cold.....hellll no!
Kazz, pleased your mum seems o.k
Mandy... sleep is a great healer, my consultant goes mental because I don't sleep very much
Lynn, he went to the pub last night so can't be too concerned
Was lovely seeing Molly...and Steve I guess lol. She thought the new cushions I got for the sofa were toys the little monster
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Kazz she has had a bad cold but soldiers on she has to as has to look after her dawgies. She has Belgian tervs. She sent some beautiful pics of them playing in it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz she has had a bad cold but soldiers on she has to as has to look after her dawgies. She has Belgian tervs. She sent some beautiful pics of them playing in it.
A good friend of mine used to have a Belgian Tervueren well they had mother and daughter I think they showed not 100% sure but would be this country back in the 80's. The mother especially who I knew more was gorgeous. In fact a funny story about Katie the dog.

Pat (my friend) and his first wife separated Pat kept Katie he got together with another lady who became a friend of mine too they were expecting their first baby and I worked with Pat and our work was just round the corner from Pat and Julies house This was about 1983 ish so before mobiles etc he was on a course and tried to ring Julie as she was 9 months pregnant could not reach her panicked phoned work and an ambulance. (As the pregnancy had not been straightforward)

When I got there I found the front door open (terraced house with one front door then an inner porch door and found two ambulance men and one policeman (phoned by ambulance crew to gain entry as they could not get a response when knocking. Standing stopping them from going any further was Katie. I called her and she was reluctant but did eventually come over to me and I popped her lead on. They all gained entry as I shut her in the front room Julie was in the back kitchen with ear phones in from her Walkman and dancing around. She has their son a day later.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Did your daughter move there or did you leave there? USA
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Lol Kazz... brilliant!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Watching the voice the chap who just sang Hallelujah fantastic.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Kazz that’s brilliant, lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >