Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 07:50 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 12th January

Good morning everyone

Still dark out there but doesn't seem too cold from the quick outing to the bin and back. Just going to take Teazle out and then I may just pick the remaining sprouts and clear the bed.
Barry now has my cough so I am in the dog house as of course his is worse than mine

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Good morning Sue, Thanks for opening up. Like you it is dog walking time, so must get my skates on. Hope all two and four legged are in good form. Have a good day all keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.

Been on our walk chilly and overcast.

Gardening stuff for us today and possibly starting opening the chimney breast up properly.

Sue hope Yourself and Barry feel better soon.
Moyra you sound brighter.
griff hope all dogs and cats tummies are doing ok and that yourself and the family are well and not having to worrying to much about dad.

Hoping all not mentioned and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Morning all
Lynn, I am not worried about my dad, he doesn't seem bothered so will leave him to it. His appointment came for his chest x-ray...Friday but he wants a Monday so I have to call and change it
They are in Dublin for the weekend, staying at the Gresham...very nice lol
I am going over to Steves for a visit... looking forward to seeing Molly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2019, 11:24 AM
No point in worrying then griff. Enjoy your visit with steve and Molly

Just hung some washing out nize breeze going but boy its cold..
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Morning all

Not a bad day here rug has been admired and really pleased with it and the delivery.
The two armchairs are lovely however I cannot sit in and will be having to return one of them. My Sciatica has been terrible since it came having to return to my old tub chair. You think its moved on/gone but its there lurking sciatica (thumbs down) No room to keep the two the sofa and my tub chair otherwise I would. Was hoping it would settle down but nope just getting worse, Gert is really enjoying rolling on the rug.

Mom okay really tired Doc out yesterday Sats good no temp no chest infection/crackle no water infection.

Anyhow that's it from me.

Have fun all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Sorry people seem to be poorly, seems to drag on slowly.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Hello all,
Hope everyone is feeling better soon, seems to be doing rounds.
I was at work all day yesterday, got home just after 5pm. Had something to eat then was in bed by 8pm, felt a bit rubbish, slept till 7 this morning must have needed it.
We’ve been and done the shopping, tidied up & now sitting with a cuppa. Am going to take Rosie for a wander shortly, not that she’s bothered lol, She’s curled up fast asleep on the chair
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Hi all just had an email from my daughter in meadville USA and she said they had a foot of snow yesterday. Looked up her forecast and it is -8. So just a tad chilly.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi all just had an email from my daughter in meadville USA and she said they had a foot of snow yesterday. Looked up her forecast and it is -8. So just a tad chilly.
Woah just for information "they can keep it" LOL hope she is well and warm.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >