Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2019, 08:26 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 10th January, 2019

Good morning everyone, Trust you and your four legged friends are all ok.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. Good bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very cold here and we just had some icy rain.
Chimney sweep coming around 10.

griff hope dad is feeling better today.
Also chris and OH and anyone else feeling under the weather today.

Hoping everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope he chimney sweep ives you good news re the wood burner Lynn

Hope dad is feeling better today Griff and your OH nd you Chriss too

Have been awol for a couple of days as have have felt really off with a cough and no energy but better today and managed a whole night's sleep. Nothing planned except voting in by-election for local council.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Thanks Sue will keep you posted.
Hope you feel better soon so many things about at the moment.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Morning all

Crisp would be a good way to describe the weather here. Although not bright have to say it sort of encourages me from the house to come outside and move some bits around in the way of pots or things in the shed etc but as soon as I go out I think...…!"what the" and come back in to my drawing board. LOL

Gert enjoying playing with one of her many toys she found on one of my brief trips out to the garden.

Mom okay but really tired.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Phoned the Vet for Amber. I asked them to give her a check over and also to cut her nails as she wont let me near them. I am glad to get an early appointment at 3.30 shall have to walk her earlier so she is comfortable before she goes.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Glad mum is good Kazz if a little tired.
Good luck at the vet Moyra.

Chimney sweep been and gone so all swept ready to get the man in he recommends to advise on a liner for the chimney and cost and to confirm his advice of how far to open up fireplace is correct and whether he can get a burner for us or whether we go and choose and he fits. All looking good though for moving forward with it. We might also need a different cowell but he will let us know.
Sweep fell in love with Dillon he owns a rescue doberman then meter reader turned up and also fell in love with Dillon.

Been in touch with Michael re: the parcels and only one turned up so far at Maca's parents and seems they have a note for a missed parcel earlier today. So hopefully they are slowly filtering through.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Great news about the chimney.

My neighbours St Bernard bitch is coming on lovey her best friend is another neighbours deaf Dalmatian who is same age as her, Rose (S,B) is gorgeous however unlike the original thought they had Martin's Dad Roy cannot manage her at all so sadly he cannot take her out without Martin he used to walk Leo (gsd) three four times a day, chatting to him he misses it.

Moyra hope Amber is fine at the vets, any movement on the fish tank corner?

Sue Glad you feel a bit more of this world these bugs going round appear to be taking people out niece who is off to New York on the 19th and got engaged at Christmas really rough still from Boxing day, she has made herself a doctors appointment as chest really rough and with flying thinks she will need antibiotics. Vote away.

Well back in with Gert now icy rain...….brrrrr….Sitting here with cup coffee and browsing amazon (always dangerous) LOL actually using it in a productive way putting in people's interest or hobbies and looking for odd quirky presents limit £10 so far found a few. Putting them aside for Christmas and birthdays.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Afternoon all, quick pop in before work - again, will have done 35.5 hrs by the time I finish OMG shift on Friday afternoon ( I know lots of people work more than me but I am only contracted to do 22)
I went to SW this morning, back on tract after a few weeks not following the plan but I’ve lost 4.5lb then had coffee with a few of my sw friends.
Came home, sorted Rosie - she’s not liking today, I’m with her , it’s very cold & don’t know if it’s rain or snow in air - brrr
I will be back tonight, get home about 9pm. Hope you’ve all had a good day bfn
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2019, 04:14 PM
And good afternoon from me Hope you all had a good day. It's been cold here. It got up to 4°C.
But we walked as we dog people do. But.....

Max got his flea drops yesterday. We take his collar off so we can put the drops on the back of his neck. This morning when we went out I took his lead as usual - a contingency measure. Much good it would have done me. His collar was there on my office door when we got back.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >