Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 28th December, 2018

Hello everyone, Trust you and your four legged friends are in fine fettle.

Have a good day everyone, glad your hospital visit went well Griff. Take care everyone, keep warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Just to say thanks Azz for the message from Dogsey. It will be a quiet one. Reading my lovely books qnd drinking cappuccino given to me by my good friend Norma and eating choccies given to me by another good friend. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Morning all
Thanks Moyra...you lucky lot get to put up with me a bit longer lol
Brenda... sounds like a nice way to spend some time
Mums gone to Ireland for a wedding and left me with my dad!!! Shall we take bets on how many nights he goes to the pub and leaves me with the dogs?? I will go over to Steves one day...he can be on dog duty
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Ah Kelly that will give you some peace then if your Dad goes out. Have a great time doing whatever you feel like doing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Lol...I would like to go to the pub!!! I haven't been since mid December...never got to wish my mates merry Christmas and won't get to do new year either.
I am imposing a limit on the number of cowboy films he watches in a day too
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Griff and all who follow

Good luck with controlling the tv and your dad Griff. Pleased the hospital appointment went well

Enjoy your day Brenda

Dull and cold her. Teazle walked and banking done. My present hadn't arrived at the store when we went in so waiting for a confirmation message. Said it would be there yesterday so not too happy about that. It is a new phone cover so nothing really exciting but what I need

Hope all two an four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 04:58 PM
I hope your gift arrives soon Sue...that sort of thing annoys me!
Mum is safely with the family in Ireland, wedding tomorrow...that continues Sunday then she is home Friday evening....so far, no westerns !! He hasn't mentioned the pub yet and when I was sat talking to Steve earlier on the phone he didn't storm off in a strop!! Progress
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Had some beautiful flowers sent to me from daughter in USA. Lovely surprise. Sue did your present turn up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Is it your birthday Brenda?? If so...happy birthday and don't keep it quiet!
O.k...so dad is heading off to the pub, wellll that's a shock lol.
Called mums friend and checked in on her and she had a slight wobble this morning but is o.k, have said I will call again tomorrow and if she needs anything to call us... another of mums friends who is very self centred and constantly calls is at 6am on a Sunday when she is having a crisis i.e walked out on the old bloke she is with, said to my mum "oh well she just has to get on with it"...the ladies husband hasn't even been dead a week! She said the same to me when me and Steve split up, but when it's her and her fella we all have to drop everything and listen to her wailing down the phone for hours... well next time, I am going to give her her own advice.... just get on with it lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Evening all.....good day here Doctor been Mom's chest infection has cleared chest as clear as a bell (Hallelujah) left (good)eye now fine; right eye now as the left was last week so right direction. Also eaten toast, 2 French fancies, gammon mash carrots gravy.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >