Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2016, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 12th July

Good morning everyone

Hope you are ok Moyra and just having a good lie in.

Well done on selling the car Lynn and for the price you wanted. Don't worry about it, you had the fault repaired and it passed its MOT anything that happens now could have happened later with you. They had a test drive and all was ok.

Pleased the rescue has a new home Griff and hope it is a very happy one

Poor Lauryn but friend sounds as though she likes her own way and then throws her toys out of the pram should anyone disagree. Hugs to Lauryn

Lovely and sunny here after night of rain. Off to take Teazle out then have a hair appointment at 9.30.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope everyone who was feeling unwell is now feeling better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Hoping too you are ok Moyra and just having a lie-in.
Poor Lauryn hope her friend see's sense.
Good news about the rescue griff.
How's the back June.

Thank you all for the reassurance about the car, she emailed when they got back home and said it drove like a dream which it did til the main fuse went.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Thanks Sue for putting the thread up. I did lay in longer than I expected to be honest. I must have fallen asleep again when Steve Allen was on as I do not remember him finishing at 6.30 and the news coming on until Nick Ferrari at 7 am. I could have laid there longer to be honest.

Steve has gone to work, his washing is still out on the line, if it is dry later I will take it in for him and leave it on the end of his bed.

It's quite sunny out so I suppose I should get Amber out for her walk. Having said that I am still so tired and she doesn't seem to be in an hurry to go as yet.

Lynn, so glad you sold the car and for the price you wanted too, that's great. They have a full years MOT what more could they ask for. She is fine.

Griff, that was brilliant that the waif has found a good home and is having training too.

Nippy Jen, Do hope reducing Brian's tablets by one will help put him on the right track again. All very much a worry for you when you also have your own problems, do take care.

June, glad you are ok after your near miss yesterday, some idiots should not be allowed on the road.

Poor Lauryn her friend needs a kick up the bum, some friend indeed.

LG, Hope you are recovering ok, you poor man, you do not deserve to suffer so. Get well soon.

Eileen, hope all is well with you and the girls. Take care bet they are crawling now!

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Morning Sue, Lynn and Moyra. Moyra if Amber isn't that fussed about going out then stay in bed for another hour or so. I have washed the car and got some moss out of its grooves. I am sure if I left it there it would help the car stay in one piece. Anyway have a good day all and those to follow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Stay in bed Moyra if you can. No wonder you feel so tired after an op and then trying to carry on as normal. Can Amber use the garden and maybe you sit down and throw a ball for her.
No rain today thank goodness, very grey and overcast though. Got the bone run later, will give them a ring in half an hour
With all the rain, Brenda, I don't have to wash the car!!
Its quiet here today, nothing happening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2016, 09:23 AM
morning all
Moyra, i agree, take time to recover
Mandy, that girl sounds awful....chances are that if they are doing different things with their lives that the friendship may finish anyway
Lynn, good to hear the lady got home o.k, she is obviously pleased
TW, hope you get penty of bones
Sue, enjoy the hairdressers
Brenda, you have been busy!!!
just called my mum, she isn't very well today....she isn't sure what is wrong but just doesn't feel right
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Signs are I have been overdoing things, so I guess I must rest more. Hopefully Amber can manage without her lunch time walk. No wonder I feel tired.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Moyra you must rest now Steve will have to step up for at least a week to make sure you do not overdo things.
Surely a bit of washing, walking Amber and feeding her and both of you is not going to hurt him. You let him live under your roof so a bit of help and empathy will not go amiss
One thing I can say about my boys they were very good when they lived at home. When Mark moves back in temporarily he will be again.
Please take it easy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2016, 10:03 AM
For a change I don't need a lot of bones, they say there aren't a lot and I'm relieved as got very little space to put them in. Usually take surplus to training but not going due to Zen on restricted exercise, also she's not eating any either and they're building up now. Will take some over to the guy down the road.
Moyra please stay in bed and let Amber in the garden, you must have a week of peace and quiet or your body will make you.
Griff, hope your mum is alright, she's not caught sight of the woman that caused all the trouble has she.
Lots of loud banging coming from next door. No vans or anything outside, scaffolding has been up a week, but nothing started workwise,well strange. There are brand new planks of wood propped up on the top of the scaffolding and left there, rain won't have done them any good and shouldn't think they'll be usable now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2016, 11:27 AM
I am not sure if I am am more in despair or angry.
Mark managed to find time and ring the council today about the Joel situation. They told him for the pair of them to rent a room through streets to homes or has Joel got a friend he can stay with ?
I know it's not the woman's fault personally but is this country coming too when it cannot house it own youngsters at a crucial time in their school life ?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >