Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 06:58 AM

Daily Thread. Wednesday 12th October

Good morning one and all, really didn't want to get up this morning. I am finding it harder and harder to move my butt out of bed.

Amber is still in bed and hasn't got up for breakfast yet.

Sounds like your hounds had a good chase last night LG. I had to laugh at the thought of little danger curls trying to keep up with them not much hope I would think.

Lynn is it today you get your car back finger crossed all goes well.

June, your girls are going to be a snug as a bug in their houses once they have all the heat and lights in there.

Have a good day all, take care keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2016, 07:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Yes going over later Moyra to collect the car. Then back through Upwell into March to meet a friend for coffee. She also owns bernese but we are meeting without the distraction of dogs today.
We have both been busy with lives being full recently and she lost one of her girls a little while back plus she gets around to a lot of bernese owners for visits.

Funny weather here sunny then rain. Mark and Lauren hoping to get into Wells today if weather is kind. They are back to Harlow for a few days tomorrow.

June hope the light system works and Zen does not destroy any hard work.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-10-2016, 08:02 AM

Title "Waterlogged "

Good morn all, bit overcast and cooler today. Exciting time at the dentist I had not???? the hole in the tooth went into the roots and the dentist had a tricky time of cleaning and filling. It took him ages and a lot of careful work to fix it. Thank goodnes for private dental care with Denplan, it didn't cost anything as we pay a fixed monthly sum if we need work done on our teeth or not. Goodness knows how much this would have cost use without the care plan

Just thought I would post a photo slightly different that I took some time ago. It was very misty that day more so than the picture shows as I have had to edit it a bit to make it clearer
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Good morning everyone

Amber knows where she is better off and having a lie in so you should do the same Moyra.

Hope the car is fine when you collect it Lynn and enjoy your meeting with your friend.

Do hope Zen behaves and doesn't eat the lamps/lights June - hopefully she is now growing up.

Would love to see Danger Curls chasing the lurchers she must have had a good work out

Dull here first thing when I walked Teazle then it rained a bit whilst I was out digging the patch where the stump had been Now the sun is out - do wish the weather would make up its mind. Out for a free lunch today with my friend but will be inspecting the meat carefully before paying

Hae a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Beautiful sunshine here, feeling a bit cold, had my fleece over my t shirt and a bodywarmer with a zillion pockets that is so handy this time of year.
Cariad, Lona and Zen had a good play on the field, unfortunately Zen found fox poo, she is like a homing pigeon when it comes rolling in the smelly stuff, she was pretty good at coming away from the smelly pile of grass cuttings she usually rolls in, mixed blessings. Anyhow they enjoyed themselves and thats the main thing.
Then Mabs and Kesh went out for a run round and a play.
There was a dog playing on the park, I took them onto the football field as I didn't want any flirtations taking place. Kept Keshi on a line just in case, Mabs is pretty good, but Kesh can be very over enthusiastic with the boys, and not taking any risks. Thought I'd put these up

Sat down with a brew and a butty watching the news. Got to do some tidying up and hoovering this afternoon, such a beatiful afternoon I should be in the garden, but nothing I can do till I get more bulbs on Friday when I am shopping
Hoping the car is working well Lynn and no more upsets. Have a great afternoon with your friend.
Enoy your lunch Sue and make sure you have cake
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Moyra, stay in bed a bit longer now it is winter, Amber won't mind i am sure
Tumbleweed, sorry the tooth was a nightmare, hope it isn't too sore today
Lynn, have a good time with your friend
Sue, hope you had a good time too
TW, beautiful photos of your girls
Sorry i have not been about much...not entirely sure if i am coming or going but will get myself sorted out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Griff, something must be troubling you greatly, besides the normal stuff I mean. Is it to do with Steve.
Moyra, winter coming on, no need to get up in the dark, turn over and go back to sleep
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Lovely pictures of the girls June. I shall think of what you two have said about staying in bed in the morning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 04:34 PM
TW, yes partly but i haven't been right for weeks, i just don't know what the hell is wrong with me
Honestly Moyra, Amber will adjust in no time and if you don't really need to get up then why should you? stay in the toasty warm bed
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Good day folks - just come in after a very busy day putting things to right ready for the winter.
Moyra - You have a lie in if you wish - you deserve it. Amber will adapt very quickly to the routine I'm sure.
Best wishes and big hugs from up here Griff - hope you're soon feeling chipper again.
Great pics of your girls June as always.
Sue - the best way to see danger curls is up close so I'll send her round to your spot for a holiday with Teazle - Enjoy! lol ! Send her back in 10 years or so - she may have slowed down a bit by then!!!
Back later, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >