View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I have felt right form the beginning this woman has been been playing about as it is to do with a marriage break up I think I mentioned that earlier in one of my other posts to watch out for her. Doesn't mean without some pushing with the Agent and explaining the position you are in now ready to go that it can't be achieved, it would be good to mention to the Agent about your reservations and has the ex been made aware of the offers on the house.

I still have everything crossed you get this one but keep some others on the back burner just in case.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes, the name of the game now is getting the largest possible list of 'possibles' for Clive and you to look at together, that means someone driving around like Miceal Schumacher here there and everywhere (That's you Sheree )

You never know you may find something just as good, and nowadays you may find something a bit less money.

At least you've sold your place so that's one worry out the way. Good luck
Thanks Harvey, I have saved a few on rightmove for Clive to have a look at but there just doesn't seem to be half as many about as there were before he sold. The agents did tell us that August was a quiet month with the school holidays etc.

I've phoned a load more agents this morning, explained that we need something with plenty of parking, at least one garage and definately not new builds as we don't like them and also you are not allowed to park commercial vehicles on any of the sites in MK, not sure if thats the norm elsewhere, so no good to us anyway. I've ploughed through about 60 properties that have been emailed and not a single one is any good, they just don't listen do they?

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I have felt right form the beginning this woman has been been playing about as it is to do with a marriage break up I think I mentioned that earlier in one of my other posts to watch out for her. Doesn't mean without some pushing with the Agent and explaining the position you are in now ready to go that it can't be achieved, it would be good to mention to the Agent about your reservations and has the ex been made aware of the offers on the house.

I still have everything crossed you get this one but keep some others on the back burner just in case.
The agent rang me just after I went offline to let me know that she has left a message for the seller to ring her as soon as she gets up. I told her that Clive and I were feeling a bit concerned that she doesn't really want to move, that maybe she is playing some sort of game and that if we didn't know today then that was it, end of our intention to buy the property. (I did that off my own back so hope Clive supports me on that one ). She said that she had this conversation with the woman yesterday and she said that when she accepts an offer she will definately see it through, she wouldn't renege on the deal, (strange how the agent is psychic and pre-empted what I was going to ask today )

She asked if we had viewed the (pretend) properties yesterday and I said yes and there were two possibilites that we would be viewing and offering on one tomorrow if this seller didn't decide today. She's in a panic now as she can see her sale and, therefore, her commission blowing away in the wind...she said she'll ring me the moment she hears back and if she doesn't get a call she is going to chase her. I just wish I could be confident that we will find another such ideal property
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2009, 12:38 PM
You have your agent earning her money today so you are sure to get results and hope they are the ones you want.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Good for you keep pushing that Agent. Michael was a sales negotiator a couple of years back if you don't sell you don't earn the basic pay is rubbish.

He would finish work at his stated time but if people were working or couldn't make office hours etc., he would go out of his way to accomodate them after hours.

He was very pushy with Clients Solicitors etc., and he earnt good money for the firm.

A few white lies won't do any harm not if it gets everyone moving in the direction you need to be going.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Well, just got a phone call...you know I said I would show it to you all if we got it, well here it is:

http://details.vebra.com/property/1284/17707459

She is going into rented and not involving us in a chain even if she manages to find something soon, and our buyer is a first time buyer so should be quite quick

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I am so pleased for you can you tell ?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am so pleased for you can you tell ?
Thanks Lynn, and thanks for the pm...that was a bit of excitement for a few days lol...now comes the really stressful bit xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh Sheree, what fantastic news and the house looks amazing, i'm soooo pleased for you, you deserve it!!

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Oh Sheree, what fantastic news and the house looks amazing, i'm soooo pleased for you, you deserve it!!

Thanks so much Jules...I'm sooooo excited, and I've just been telling Leon all about it xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Thanks Lynn, and thanks for the pm...that was a bit of excitement for a few days lol...now comes the really stressful bit xx
We got you this far we will get you through the next hurdle.
Page 10 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »