Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2013, 05:31 PM

Wonderful story of Bob

I hope you enjoy this story and maybe even a few of you will need a tissue - tears of joy I think

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co....__bankruptcy_/
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 06:52 PM
What a lovely thing to do Bob looks a contented and happy old dog
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
I hope you enjoy this story and maybe even a few of you will need a tissue - tears of joy I think

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co....__bankruptcy_/
Indeed. Hairs on the back of my head were tingling as I read about the old man and this lovely old dog and all those lovely people.

Thanks for posting the link.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Aww that's lovely xx
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2013, 06:33 AM
It is indeed a lovely story. I only hope that I am lucky enough to end up in a home with a beautiful dog like Bob then I will end my days happy. So many old people are deprived of the company of dogs because of the restrictions placed on them where they live or because of immobility. I think the folk at this home and Bob will be great companions.

What I found really heart-warming is the variety of things they tried out for Bob's medical problems.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
It is indeed a lovely story. I only hope that I am lucky enough to end up in a home with a beautiful dog like Bob then I will end my days happy. So many old people are deprived of the company of dogs because of the restrictions placed on them where they live or because of immobility. I think the folk at this home and Bob will be great companions.

What I found really heart-warming is the variety of things they tried out for Bob's medical problems.
Yes me too. Not just one loving dog owner refusing to be parted from his pet. But so many other people all rallying round to help the cause. Restores yer faith and all that!