Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Afternoon all
Having a quick pop in before work, agreed to do extra cos got 2 of sick, one with the sickness bug and other with a severe chest infection.
I've rang my consultant and he's booked me in for 2 weeks today, they also told me off for not ringing earlier cos they would have put me on today's list I've had enough now, really struggling with pain, I'm sure it's worse than before, Tony said its cos I've been pain free and I prob don't remember, I'm glad he's off tbh Sorry for moaning.
I've been looking at this tic disease, I'm going to pop into the vets to ask about it. Rosie has come into season so she's not going out at the mo, only in garden it's another dry one, I'm sure that's come round quick
Right will try and pop back on later when I come home
Hope everyone has a good day
Hope Casey got on ok at the vets
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Glad you've got a nice consultant who is listening to you,Mandy. Yes that is quick with Rosie, I'd get her checked out,there may be something hormonal going on. She's had a couple of these white seasons in between mine having one and revving up for another.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Happy birthday realspeed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Hello everyone.
Had a nice lunch with Elaine and she says hi back.

Mandy hope that pain can be eased soon. Everyone else seems to be having a good day. Ended up being a nice warmer sunny day today if its like this tomorrow I shall be sowing some seeds in the greenhouse.
Had an email from the nspcc they feel Joel's attendance needs looking into and our concerns over his living conditions.
Have let Mark know as at the end of the day it is his decision whether I get in touch for them to go ahead. He wants too but is worried in his current situation Joel may not end up at home or with him.
Suggested he talk to the school welfare woman and maybe the council asking how they could/would help if we go ahead.
Can understand his worries and the ball is in his court he wants too but needs to think about it and be confident that Joel we would end up living with him not put into care. Again if I was back living in Harlow this wouldn't be an issue as he would live with us if needed.
Decisions decisions and worries.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2016, 05:20 PM
At least Lynn you have registered your concerns re Joel to the NSPCC. Maybe they will have a word with the school education welfare officer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Maybe Moyra at the moment they have no details of Joel's school or address etc., that will be released if Mark decides to go ahead.
I have suggested he maybe speaks to the school welfare officer. I totally understand his concerns if this is looked into it will as he said quite possibly open a can of worms and affect the other children too plus the unborn baby. I am not sure they are his particular worries but Joel is and if he was in a better position and he knew 100% Joel would go to live with him we would of replied already.
All Gorden and I can do is support him and respect his decision whatever that is.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 06:58 PM
So glad that someone at least is as concerned as you are, because up to now its all fallen on deaf ears, perhaps the fact that the NSPCC is about to get involved may get them to move their backsides into gear.
Its been a lovely day hasn't it and you must feel better now you've had time out and a natter to another person.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Yes June at last someone is listening shame I didn't think of them years ago.
If it meant the slightest possibility of Joel going into care we would not consider it as better the devil you know. Unless he came to live here of course but that is a last option.
Been such a nice day weather wise hope tomorrow is as nice.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 07:06 PM
I think her having yet another child that is going to end up uncared for and more or less feral has brought things to a head actually Lynn. I think this benefits culture encourages people like her to have more and more kids as no one seems to expect them to take responsibility for their care and upkeep!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 08:00 PM
We all said she is possibly getting letters now that the little girl latest child not sure how old she is now 2 maybe 3 to say she needs to start looking for work so getting pregnant again and having another baby gives her more time.
All 4 so far have been cesareans and she was told 4 was her limit. Mark said apparently they can get round that now.
Who would want 5 cesareans in their right mind ?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >