Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, March 3

Good Morning everyone,

Feeling much better after a good night sleep for a change.

June, glad the girls went to bed ok last night after sorting Zen out, sorry you had such a bad day yesterday.

Harvey do hope today will see a greater improvement in poor Casey, he is such a lovely dog. I hope you too got a better night's sleep.

LG, hope you are continuing to improve and are looking after yourself ok while the Mem is away. Hope her mum is recovering nicely.

Lynn, Hope poor Dillons leg is much better today too. When you suffer with joints yourselves then you know what our poor 4 legged friends are suffering too.

Griff, I do hope things are better with you today and can fully understand you leaving your chemo tablets off, I am sure 1 lot wont put you back. Just do not make a habit of it. Having said that I have not taken statins for months because of their adverse side effects.

Nippy Jen, sorry I laughed but do understand. I will think twice about Blue. Especially when the weather improves. I do enjoy getting out on him and it is such a relief for my legs when I can and I am sure Amber enjoys it too.

Brenda, Mandy, Norma, 1cd and anyone else I have not mentioned, hope all goes well in your worlds.

Have a very good day everyone, hope the weather is kind to you, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning Moyra. I reiterate all of the above. Good word that. bg!! Saves me trying to tap it all in on the keyboard. I have some great news: Sara's interview went extremely well and she got the job. Brighton Uni. So she starts on March 14th. Lynn I forgot to ask did Gordon get his new job? June how is the girly with her hormones. Did the Pulsatilla work? Tyto got me up twice in the wee small hours. He didn't have an upset tum just needed to go. Goodness it was cold out there in slippers and dressing gown checking that it wasn't grotty. Otherwise you can bet your life if I hadn't checked and he had gone out again he would have stepped in it. So now I am sniffing well so just hope I haven't caught a cold. No snow yet and the forecast for down here in Lancing is just sunny today and then down hill with rain. Good job we got the pups out last Saturday to see what their heelwork was like. Hm non existent so lots to work on. Will be good to see how they are this Saturday, they seemed a keen lot of owners so thats always a bonus. Be back later I expect. ttfn. Have a good morning peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bright and very chilly here today. Glad you got a better nights sleep Moyra and are feeling brighter today.

Harvey hoping the ab's are beginning to kick in for Casey and he starts to make a rapid improvement.
Glad the girls eventually settled June hope today is a better one for you.
griff hoping you are feeling better.
LG hope you're not up to mischief being left to your own devices.
Hope everyone else is well today and all our four legged friends too.

Waiting on for a delivery today some new food for Dillon still raw hoping he likes it as he is a bit funny about texture. He has the freeflow mince for now but there isn't much choice in flavours and I have to keep popping out to top him up. Fingers crossed.
Gorden home tonight as I am off to Essex tomorrow to see my friend for lunch and then doing a little detour on the way home to have a cuppa and catch up with Mark. He finishes work at 12.30.
He had his first two bids on 1 bed flats last week. Hundreds bid on them and they were placed at band 1 and he is classed as band 3 so he isn't feeling very hopeful.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Morning brenda not yet he has to apply the closing date for application is next Friday the 11th.
Hope you haven't caught a cold.
Congratulations to Sara.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 08:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Glad your feeling better this morning Moyra.dont be doing too much though
Hope Dillon and Casey continue to improve
Happy anniversary when it comes Sue &Barry
Hope you have a better day today TW
at the emergency clothing Nippy
Hope all goes well cadging a lift with your brother Griff
LG /Brenda hope your both doing ok
bright and sunny today after yesterday's snow it disappeard by afternoon
Dentist first thing then babysitting yesterday didn't get back till gone 10 was cream crackers glad to get to bed
Dog food to collect today & a bit of shopping as the family decending on Sunday
The bumblesnout's in the bad books as according to the oh she's got the back garden like a ploud field not that she could care less can also confirm that the plant pot is well and truly dead
Sorry if i'v missed anyone hope you all have a great day
Better get a move on take care stay safe xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Morning Norma seems Bumblesnout and Dillon have the same ideas about landscaping.
Enjoy your time with the family lovely to see them but its hard work isn't it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased to read you had a good night Moyra and may many more follow.

Hope delivery arrives ok Lynn and Dillon enjoys his new food. Also hope his leg is ok

I thought that everyone treated you on Mothers Day Norma and not the other way round I expect the garden is just how bumblesnout likes it

Enjoy the sun whilst it lasts Brenda as not good for the weekend.

Lovely and sunny href but cold. Teazle walked, washing out and about to pop into town to pay a couple of bills. A brisk walk along the seafront is also called for

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Hi Brenda, yes thank you she seems a little less in whirling dervish mode today. Was going to give her another dosage today and then stop, is that right. Very well done to Sara, I bet she is sooo happy to be out of where she was and into something much better.
I spoke too soon as regards Zen, as when I went down to check them before I went to sleep, there she was so was Mabs. Got her to go back to bed, and showed Mabs her door as well, and she went in, but was stood watching me. Now earlier on I heard her give one almighty bark (about 9.30 it was) I went to see what it was, and she was stood by the gate looking. I couldn't see anyone about, but am wondering if there was something going on as she was definitely on a bit of an alert.
Nice dry morning at present, sky looks a bit iffy though. Everyone's gone back to bed, but can see that either Kesh or Zen is lay down outside, not sure who it is as they are so similar at first glance. As its a reasonable morning and no ones going to get drowned I'm not going to send them in.
Moyra, glad you are going to let Blue stay, if it is a relief to your legs then it is the right thing to do. Hoping you get to speak to Colin and he sorts the little house out for you, and stop telling Steve anything, he seems to live to undermine you and then you believe him rather than believing in yourself.
What are you getting for Dillon, Lynn, who are you using. I've got a lot of variety with the one I use, who is local to the area, and I think I've really fallen on my feet with him as he can't do enough for you.
Norma, here is an extract from an email I received yesterday from one of my puppy owners, they have Zen's litter sister
Hi June
Hope you are well. Just wanted to give you a wee update about ookami. What can I say, she's a terror and she's no lady in fact I'd say she was a Tom boy. She's never clean, always digging and covered in mud. She's still opening all the doors so we have to lock them. She can open the baby gate we've put up by slapping her paw on the button. She has chewed 6 pair of prescription glasses and several door mats. But I can honestly say she's the brightest dog I've met. She watches all the animal programmes and the football on TV. She also likes a bit of opera and favours the "go compare" singer. Her training sometimes goes well depending on if she's in the mood. She's enjoying her agility and has won a few competitions for puppies. She will play "fetch" but wants you to take the toy from her using our mouths lol. For all her stubbornness we would not be without her, she rules the roost and loves storm. We thank the heavens come 9pm as she goes off to her bed for the night. Will get some new photos and send you some. I had plenty on my phone but she chewed that too (not so funny).

We're all suffering with these Norty Babies
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Morning all
Mum didn't get her Voluntary redundancy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Morning Sue, oh no June she sounds worse than Dillon was. Plenty of prozac on hand. She does sound very loving though which makes all the difference.
Morning griff sorry to hear mum did not get voluntary redundancy. What is her next move ?
Been meaning to ask how is Dex ?

Beth popping round for coffee again today we are going to discuss the plans and no doubt our plans if things go ahead.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »