Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 07:54 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, March 2

Good Morning everyone,

Looks like quite a nice morning out there this morning. Have been up and down all night with a bad tummy. No more Pork loin chops for me.

Harvey, Hope Casey will quickly pick up now he has the right ABs.
Griff so sorry about your poor mum, like you she has more than her fair share of problems.

June, hope the girls behaved themselves last night. Glad you are getting your kitchen sorted bit by bit.

Lynn hope that planning permission goes ahead and all works out for you and Beth.

LG, hope you are looking after yourself ok while the Mem is away and hope her mum is on the mend.

Norma, hope all is well with Mr Fritz now and the rest of the gang.

Brenda, Mandy, Sue and 1cd hope all is well with you too.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope poorly sum soon settles Moyra thats the last thing you want.

Hope Casey is feeling better this morning Harvey and Also Mr, Fritz's ear is healing well for you Norma

Hope all poorly humans are now on the mend.

Lovely bright day here with a stiff breeze. Didn't seem too cold when I nipped to the bins. Chicken stew in slow cooker so that is lunch sorted and bread in bread maker. Eldest son messaged me yesterday and is taking us out for a meal on Saturday for Mothers day and Barrry's birthday which is later in the month. Well must get going and take her ladyship out.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Sunny here at the moment think its quite chilly out though.

Hope the poorly tummy settles soon Moyra, that was a nice phone call Sue. Enjoy the chicken stew.
Hope all is going well with the kitchen June.
Poor Casey Harvey hoping he has the right ab's now and is well on his way to recovery.
Hope your behaving yourself LG.

Have a good everyone and hope everyone and all doggies are feeling well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Sue forgot it is also our 44th wedding anniversary on the 4th as well, just a minor event in her life no doubt.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Morning all.
Moyra, I hope your tum improves during the day. Horrible thing to have.
Morning Sue we have the stiff breeze too, but as you say not too cold.
Lynn, sunny here too now, but so far we have had sun, rain, sleet and the biggest Bumble bee ever buzzing around the Hyacinths in the garden!
Just had my SiL on the phone sobbing her heart out. I think everything is getting on top of her. She is naturally spending a lot of time at the hospital visiting my BiL and she also has a mentally disabled son to care for. I have managed to reassure her for now and we will pick her up this afternoon to take her to the hosp
Right washing now .... will it dry between showers??
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Oh Nippy Jen, poor you and your poor SiL, a lot to contend with. I thought you said they were sending your BiL home. Your SiL will need some system of support put up for her to cope with it all. My heart goes out to you all.

Just had to put the charger on the battery on my car as it is dead flat again, I hardly use the damn thing to put any charge into it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 11:55 AM
Morning all...only just Lol
Nippy, does your SIL have any support for your nephew? i was just thinking was there a respite place she could use just for a couple of days...would be like a little holiday for him too...or here we have like a buddy type thing where people spend time with the individual..taking them to football games, cinema, town etc...might only be a couple of hours but it might give her an hour or so to catch up on a bit of sleep or get stuff done that she needs to do.Must be very very hard on all of you
Moyra, hope the battery charges up quickly
Sue and Tumbleweed...44 years...wow!!! congrats
Lynn...send me some sun please, we have rain
Hoping both Casey and Mr Fritz continue to do well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Afternoon popped out to get some bits of shopping I didn't want from Tesco who delivered yesterday. Glad I decided to leave the hoovering to do when I came back as we had hail and thunder and now it is raining and freezing cold.
If I had waited I wouldn't of bothered venturing out.
Happy anniversary to Sue and Barry for the weekend.
Nippy Jen do hope something can be sorted for your SIL and BIL it is a really difficult situation.
griff have you got the sun ?
June sorry keep forgetting to reply to your question about Dillon's stiffness of joints. The tablets really helped and of course the damp weather disappeared and we think the two are connected. It is cold and damp today and he is limping more noticeably today. I have enough tablets to give him another short course if needed but will wait to see if the weather dries up and the limp eases as really do not want him on previcox indefinitely yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Got a little glimpse of sun.....thanks Lynn! We did have a bit of snow this morning too. Need to go to tesco to buy some canned pumpkin for the dogs glands but it is cold and need to get 2buses to get there...might wait until the weekend and blag my brother, picked his new car up yesterday..it is Prometheus polo lol have to pick up a couple of bits to give him for it, we are letting him have a bottle of the waterless cleaner so need to get him some cloths
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Yes Bil should have gone home yesterday but he developed a UTI and took a backward step
A package of care is ready to be put into place and the surgery have a befriending group that are going to help with Mike.
Well we have had some weather today rain, sleep, snow and wind. It did clear up but it has just started all over again
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »